5 points back on forum replies

Category: Announcements 6 years ago
Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: 5 points back on forum replies

by » 6 years ago

Boddunan Forums are aimed at providing a platform to discuss on a plethora of topics. And in this process participants exchange views. Those who are interested in exchanging of views will not bother if their participation is fetching them 5 points or 3 points.

Yes, that's the way to go! Pleasure of honest and effective exchange of ideas and feelings. That compensates everything!!!

Thats true, but personally for me both are important, a good discussion topic and the points that I get for posting my views lol.... :cheer:

But what happens when points are logged on a discussion not so good!!!

One can always skip those that are not interesting...so no worries :) :huh:

But I am worried when I find someone butting in and in full points with pointless participation!!!

by » 6 years ago

Boddunan Forums are aimed at providing a platform to discuss on a plethora of topics. And in this process participants exchange views. Those who are interested in exchanging of views will not bother if their participation is fetching them 5 points or 3 points.

Yes, that's the way to go! Pleasure of honest and effective exchange of ideas and feelings. That compensates everything!!!

Thats true, but personally for me both are important, a good discussion topic and the points that I get for posting my views lol.... :cheer:

But I am worried when I find someone butting in and in full points with pointless participation!!!

Frankly speaking, some of these pointless comments do add a comedy factor...I remember in a discusion everybody was busy adding their own views and there was a near battle going on and one of the members came up with ' nice discussion, thanks everyone for the contribution or some such thing ...it was too funny !
    mysmiley1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 6 years ago

Frankly speaking, some of these pointless comments do add a comedy factor...I remember in a discusion everybody was busy adding their own views and there was a near battle going on and one of the members came up with ' nice discussion, thanks everyone for the contribution or some such thing ...it was too funny !

You may call it funny but to me he is smartest of all!!!

Thank you said by: usha manohar

by » 6 years ago

You may call it funny but to me he is smartest of all!!!

You may be right, but some have only those comments to contribute to a discussion and depending on where and when they post it, can spice up the discussion without meaning to do so... :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 6 years ago

Yep, I have seen tons of such posts in this forum, as they say only smarty survives, rest go below their trumpet where no one listens.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sasikanth

by » 6 years ago

This is really a good move by the admin to bring back to the members.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

by » 6 years ago

I am really surprised to see you back Sasi, although it must be 3.30 in the morning in India. Nice to see you back. :)

Thank you said by: Sasikanth

by » 6 years ago

I am really surprised to see you back Sasi, although it must be 3.30 in the morning in India. Nice to see you back. :)

Yes sunny I had missed boddunan alot sunny in our office all sites are blocked so i am unable to participate in this site. So i missed all of you.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: suni51

by » 6 years ago

Yes sunny I had missed boddunan alot sunny in our office all sites are blocked so i am unable to participate in this site. So i missed all of you.

I hope to see you more often and on regular basis. I am missing you along with some other friends, call them in.

by » 2 years ago

That's nice for all.

Thank you said by: rambabu

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.