Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Aditya tripathi wrote:

That's nice for all.

Another rambabu in the making..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Aditya tripathi
usha manohar wrote:
Aditya tripathi wrote:

That's nice for all.

I hardly agree with you.

A wise man once said that a unique piece of art is impossible to imitate. 

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Abhishek Sharma wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Aditya tripathi wrote:

That's nice for all.

I hardly agree with you.

A wise man once said that a unique piece of art is impossible to imitate. 

I agree with that one although we dont need the unique piece of art here Confused

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Actually the whole lot that I banned a couple of years ago is back. Some of them have changed their names but activities give them out easily.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu
suni51 wrote:

Actually the whole lot that I banned a couple of years ago is back. Some of them have changed their names but activities give them out easily.  

You have the power to ban? Well, now might be pretty good time to use it. Apparently.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Everyone don't think similarly.expressionless

Thank you said by: rambabu
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
suni51 wrote:

You have the power to ban? Well, now might be pretty good time to use it. Apparently.

Administrator and Moderators should see such posts are banned

rambabu wrote:
Abhishek Sharma wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Administrator and Moderators should see such posts are banned

You might not have realized, but I wasn't talking about banning posts. 

Oscar Wilde

I still stress that the moderators should use whatever means necessary to limit activities which discourage other members to write reasonable replies with valid points. Evidently, it has become a communicable disease here.

Oscar Wilde

Abhishek Sharma wrote:

I still stress that the moderators should use whatever means necessary to limit activities which discourage other members to write reasonable replies with valid points. Evidently, it has become a communicable disease here.

Sunil and Kalyani have tried their level best to clean up the forum and now given up. Only the admin can take necessary steps or else this place will further deteriorate..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.