Hai Friends,

Here is a very good news to all of you...

I am planning a get-together at Hyderabad

PLACE: Hyderabad
VENUE: Mc Donalds (Prasadz Imax)
(Can be changed by member's request).

And time and date will be finalized after knowing the members willing to attend. The members availability is also taken into consideration.

So friends, Please do enter your names who are willing to attend the get-together.. :)

At present there are 8 members present in the list of AP. Any members from out of state are also welcome. :)
[quote]Andhra Pradesh - 8
- Deepti
- Rakesh
- Maverick
- Swetha.
- Karthik
- Rajani.
- Sudha.
- Mohan Krishna.[/quote]

:)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good initiative Deepti, Is you the one initiating this get together?. Hope you will get nice response from members! Nice to see 8 members from one state. Wish you all success for the same!
Am studying in Hyderabad only, but i have my exams for next two weeks and after that got some works too,. Anyway all the best guys, have a great time.
Raja, The get-together would be on a Weekend and for few hours, may be 2 or 3 :) .. So this may not be a problem ...
Waiting for others to reply...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti good initiative taken by you but i dont want to disappoint you ..so initially i can say i will try :( :unsure:
Hmm Well... I would like to see atleast 6 to 7 compulsory members to attend this get-together... :dry:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
A good initiative on the part of one of our very enthusiastic members,Deepti.I wish you all success in your endeavor!
Good Initiative Deepti.Hope to see positive response from Hyderabad members.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Thanks Chinmoy and Meean... :)

Hope to see a positive response.... :(

While making a lost of all the members state wise; AP is on the top.... But no member is willing to take part here.. :(

I think one of the active member; who went inactive there days, Rakesh was in Chennai now with his new job.....

Coming to Karthik, donno where is he... :P

Well --- What about Maverick, Swetha, Rajani, Sudha and Mohan Krishna????

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Very good Initiative by Deepti!!

But response from AP member is not enthusiastic.
Please respond her.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Yes Kumaresh.. I want to see good response.. :)

Still Waiting... Waiting.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.