The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My hearty congratulations to Rajani, Deepti, Santosh, Soubagya & Rakesh. Keep it up !!!

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Congratulations to the new name in the winner's list , Rajani.Keep it up.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Congratulations to the winner!!

I request the webmaster to give the details of the forum thread of the winner. So that newbies like me will have a clear picture of what sort of forums are given the awards.
Hi friends,

I am surprised to see my name when so many other active users are there...Thanks for the encouraged comments. :)
Karthik wrote:
[quote]Congratulations to the winner!!

I request the webmaster to give the details of the forum thread of the winner. So that newbies like me will have a clear picture of what sort of forums are given the awards.[/quote]

Karthik,

Please do not see this award given only for creating new topics. Be active on others topics and try to be productive in terms of increasing user participation. You are active on most of the topics and continue the momentum and try to be more productive.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ok thanks for you suggestion Maverick. I will try to be active in all the forums that I can.
Winner Announcement:
2nd June: Meean
3th June: Soubhagya Das
4th June: Kumaresh Gupta

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Congratulations Meean, Soubhagya and KUmaresh!!!

Great job guys!!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hey congratulations guys. Keep it up guys. you really rock boddunan. :)

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Congratulations to all the winers. Continue your contributions and try to win many more awards.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.