Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Religion itself is nor bad by itself. But bad interpretations and personal beliefs are the reason for it's image in the present era..

You mean personal beliefs are the evil behind all religion activities? 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Religion itself is nor bad by itself. But bad interpretations and personal beliefs are the reason for it's image in the present era..

Personal beliefs of others to achieve their mean ends like God men for whom Region is a business.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Personal beliefs of others to achieve their mean ends like God men for whom Region is a business.

When we say personal beliefs, then there is no mediators. Cheers 

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Personal beliefs of middlemen which is going to make a deep mark on the gulliuble

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Personal beliefs of middlemen which is going to make a deep mark on the gulliuble

No way, no one can deviate me from my chosen path. I do not have any mediator or give them a dime. Let's not mix mediators with our personal beliefs.  

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No way, no one can deviate me from my chosen path. I do not have any mediator or give them a dime. Let's not mix mediators with our personal beliefs.

That is because you are not gullible. Not easily trapped by the God men's short cut to Moksha or salvation.

For me and to my understanding religion means a life where one practises the essence of religion. i.e treating every human with respect, love and compassion. Hindu religion to my understanding means to see god in every sphere of life whether it is human or animal, we have embedded to see god in every form and that itself makes Hindu religion a broader religion (Mushika vahanam, Garuda vahanam, Vigneshwar Maharaj,etc). In Hindu religion one is trying to find god in the worldly plane and is trying to be in communion with the god in living beings. 

Hindu religion has always accepted every religion to the core and did not ever present itself as superior and has been encompassing and accomodating. It's true spirit should rise by daily practise of seeing god in every being, may be through a thousand hurdles but it must be pursued.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: usha manohar
suni51 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

This world will be better if people understand that religion is not much important. :-)

Go and say the same line in front of a Muslim or a Christian and see what happens.....my best wishes. 

I don't know about Christians but for Muslims it's difficult to say as they are very religious. For them doing namaz is everything.

Thank you said by: suni51

It is not so in entire India. Deep in South all religions show exemplary tolerance to other religions. In my own state AP Mohurrum is celebrated with religious fervor both by Hindus and Muslims. Hindus taking part in Muslim functions and festivals  and Muslims taking part in Hindu festivals is a treat to watch

rambabu wrote:

It is not so in entire India. Deep in South all religions show exemplary tolerance to other religions. In my own state AP Mohurrum is celebrated with religious fervor both by Hindus and Muslims. Hindus taking part in Muslim functions and festivals  and Muslims taking part in Hindu festivals is a treat to watch

I have some good and bad experience in south India esp in your area. Taking part in each others' festivals is one thing but having respect for other religions is not the same in other religions esp in a particular religion. I have heard people talking ugly in every part of the world and your part of the country is no exception. By the way, Muharram is no celebration but mourning by Shias in the name of Hussain. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mourning_of_Muharram

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.