Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

To join army a person has to be educated, most Muslims (almost 90%) do not get formal education but go to madarsas. Once they attain an age of 6-7 or 8 they start working/earning as a helper at welding/puncture/repair/vegetable, fruits, Kabariwala, garages and traditional jobs like weaver, butcher etc. which provides them more income than army will provide them. They do not find army in their priorities. As far agricultural land is concerned, our area is different. The Muslims have enough agricultural land and fruit farms in UP at least. 

Now come to the 10% formally educated most of them (if not all) try to find a job in Gulf countries than serving in India as the money offered to Indians (Mostly Muslims) is good as skilled labors/workers. 

Terrific simplification!

Tell me if you have anything to say against my observations. 

No. But the term Muslim can be replaced by many other communities and answer would be almost similar.

I am not aware if children of any other community go to only religious schools in such a big number and that is their only education.  

Situation has undergone considerable change. today increasing number of Muslim children are going to normal schools. There may be some pockets like in your area where change may be slower, but the Muslims have also recognized the value of education. In another five years or so you will have to eat your words, which would be a positive act.

vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

To join army a person has to be educated, most Muslims (almost 90%) do not get formal education but go to madarsas. Once they attain an age of 6-7 or 8 they start working/earning as a helper at welding/puncture/repair/vegetable, fruits, Kabariwala, garages and traditional jobs like weaver, butcher etc. which provides them more income than army will provide them. They do not find army in their priorities. As far agricultural land is concerned, our area is different. The Muslims have enough agricultural land and fruit farms in UP at least. 

Now come to the 10% formally educated most of them (if not all) try to find a job in Gulf countries than serving in India as the money offered to Indians (Mostly Muslims) is good as skilled labors/workers. 

Terrific simplification!

No. But the term Muslim can be replaced by many other communities and answer would be almost similar.

I am not aware if children of any other community go to only religious schools in such a big number and that is their only education.  

Situation has undergone considerable change. today increasing number of Muslim children are going to normal schools. There may be some pockets like in your area where change may be slower, but the Muslims have also recognized the value of education. In another five years or so you will have to eat your words, which would be a positive act.

I would be glad eating my words provided they come forward and join the main stream. You see if they do so half of the problems faced by our area will vanish instantly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The less participation of Muslims in army can also be looked at in overall baxckwardness and kess opportunities to Muslims. Many positive stepls like reservation in govt. posts have benefitted scheduled castes. But nothing done for backward muslims. They have been treated only as vote bank. The reservation policy is also pro Hindu.  It can be seen from the rule that as soon as a scheduled caste converts to Islam or christianity, he loses reservation benefit. As Sikh, Budddhist, Jain are considered Hindu according to Hindu personal law, a schedule caste does not lose benefit by joing Budddhis. Owing to lack of any positive help by government, Muslims continue to be backward and uneducated. So they get no jobs in civil as well as in army. This is in addition to the fact that infantry regiments are based on caste basis martial race concept.  There is a scheduled caste regiment called Mahar Regioment but no regiment for Muslims.  Even christians have no regiment in army. I believe that Naga, Mizo and Arnuchal Pradesh residenrts are also very suitable for army. If they are encouraged, thewre will be some Christian representation in Infantry.  

As per my knowledge the Naga Regiment is already there right from the time Nagaland came into existence. Besides Naga Regiment Nagas and other Seven sisters' states join army through Gorkha Regiment too. 

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Terrific simplification!

I would be glad eating my words provided they come forward and join the main stream. You see if they do so half of the problems faced by our area will vanish instantly.

Let us hope they join the undefined main stream in increasing numbers. Surely educated minorities are far better than uneducated minorities.

vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Terrific simplification!

Let us hope they join the undefined main stream in increasing numbers. Surely educated minorities are far better than uneducated minorities.

I agree. Educated minorities are more inclined to join the main stream. Heartening to see them coming of age.

suni51 wrote:

The less participation of Muslims in army can also be looked at in overall baxckwardness and kess opportunities to Muslims. Many positive stepls like reservation in govt. posts have benefitted scheduled castes. But nothing done for backward muslims. They have been treated only as vote bank. The reservation policy is also pro Hindu.  It can be seen from the rule that as soon as a scheduled caste converts to Islam or christianity, he loses reservation benefit. As Sikh, Budddhist, Jain are considered Hindu according to Hindu personal law, a schedule caste does not lose benefit by joing Budddhis. Owing to lack of any positive help by government, Muslims continue to be backward and uneducated. So they get no jobs in civil as well as in army. This is in addition to the fact that infantry regiments are based on caste basis martial race concept.  There is a scheduled caste regiment called Mahar Regioment but no regiment for Muslims.  Even christians have no regiment in army. I believe that Naga, Mizo and Arnuchal Pradesh residenrts are also very suitable for army. If they are encouraged, thewre will be some Christian representation in Infantry.  

As per my knowledge the Naga Regiment is already there right from the time Nagaland came into existence. Besides Naga Regiment Nagas and other Senaga, ven sisters' states join army through Gorkha Regiment too. 

The Naga regiment was formed in 1970. Just for the record there are only 3 battalions of Nagas. A battalion has about 1200 men. So one can see it is a microscopic strength.

People from other NE states cannot join gurkha regiments. Even Assam rifles is a pure gurkha unit.

MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

As per my knowledge the Naga Regiment is already there right from the time Nagaland came into existence. Besides Naga Regiment Nagas and other Seven sisters' states join army through Gorkha Regiment too. 

The Naga regiment was formed in 1970. Just for the record there are only 3 battalions of Nagas. A battalion has about 1200 men. So one can see it is a microscopic strength.

People from other NE states cannot join gurkha regiments. Even Assam rifles is a pure gurkha unit.

Okay, maybe I mixed up NAP with Gurkha Regiment in this case. After all I have not visited Nagaland for almost one decade. While talking about number of battalions we must keep in mind the population of Nagaland that is less than 2 millions.

So what do we conclude from the discussions. @MGSingh may like to summarize.

The topic is enemy within minority and pan Islamic thought is dangerous or not. Yes. This is definitely dangerous. we are a multi linguisitic and multi religious state. any ideology that runs contrary to secular ideology is dangerous- be this Islamic Or Hindutva. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In that case state/politicians should stop supporting each and every religion without any delay which in only worsening the situation. Most political parties are using minorities right from the day we became independent.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.