Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If I'm responding to max. Number of posts, that's due to my ability to spare time and capability to respond to the posts. It's good to introduce the rule that no member should win member of the week consecutively for two weeks in a row. Even then, I will not stop responding to the posts. Why should I name the point hunter ? Moderator who attended to my complaint is here. Let him say. I'm just an ordinary member here.

You are an ordinary member but yet regarded as prominent and senior.  It is okay to write more posts but with the rider that these should add some new viewpoint not already given. Also there should be no post just to express agreement with some other member. If you agree with some one, just give 'thank you' of 'like'  without writing anything.  This is more a matter of self discipline. It is not pleasant that  moderators interfere every now and then. 

I agree with you sir. As far as addition of new point of view in my posts, I always endeavor to  add my point of view that was not raised by the other members. If by any chance i miss this vital point, I myself will realize and take care not to repeat it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.