Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No. The incident happened as recently as a couple of months. For this reason he is not seen around presently.

Then it must have been  a false alarm since none of us realised this about any member so far, because as we can all clearly see no one has ever been gathering points or responding like you since more than a year or two.. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You must see how many hours I'm putting up. moreover  I too disliked for my being on top for month after month. I fact I suggested in the recently held discussion started by Sunil. that if a member remains on the top for a month, other capable member should take over. Then this suggestion should be introduced immediately. I would be the happiest  person if such suggestion is implemented.

rambabu wrote:

You must see how many hours I'm putting up. moreover  I too disliked for my being on top for month after month. I fact I suggested in the recently held discussion started by Sunil. that if a member remains on the top for a month, other capable member should take over. Then this suggestion should be introduced immediately. I would be the happiest  person if such suggestion is implemented.

I thought that suggestion came from Sunil himself ..Like I said before it depends entirely on the members and moderators cannot do anything much about it.  You can respond in a disciplined manner rather than respond to each and every comment made by the members in each and every thread . There are any number of capable members here so no worries ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@rambabu On one of your thread you addressed the users who disagreed as hole pickers and here you agree with me that name calling is undesirable. How can you be on both the sides? Sorry to show my resent at your comment. 

shampasaid

I suggested to Sunil. But it was negated by some others. responding is not illegal I continue to respond. But this  rule of being a member continually should be scrapped. Other capable members who are in the 2nd position in the leader board should take over. But my points will be retained.  I Mean in whatever position I may be in the leader board, the points i secured will be in tact. Please see that my suggestion is implemented. I will support it.

I am sure the administrator will take the decision as to what needs to be done and what needs to be implemented ...But as members we too have a duty , I feel that we should  not fill the forum with repetetive  posts and comments on each and every response that make no headway except getting on the nerves of other members since they have to sift through the many posts of one member to get to the gist of the discussion ... There was a member here who wrote some very informative ,great articles and started many good discussions besides adding his own views , don't see him much now, which is a pity !

As far as repetitive spam is concerned there is a rule already. Now it has to be implemented effectively.

I may be not agree with you, but I honor your words. In my opinion it is golden rule of discussion.

rambabu wrote:

My suggestion to admin is no member will get the top slot twice in a row. His points will be retained which will count in monthly shares. As far repetition one has to be very careful as the moderators have decided to delete all such posts. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.