Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Should Congress close its shop, just because BJP finds itself defeated lock, stock and barrel in Bihar. After all the maximum voices of dissent are originating from within BJP Must everyone keep silent and allow Modi to do what he likes even when he is twice defeated. That is not how politics works. The ones he sidelined to capture power within BJP are going to make it tough for him. It is not a question of elders or juniors. As you sow so you reap. Why should every one make way for Modi just because he is the PM. He should act like one.

He is acting like the PM of India. Introspection has already begun. Modi is not the one who sits on his laurels.

Introspection should be  job of the party not the PM.

When I said The PM, it's implied the entire party including RSS and HMS.

Congress Shop! Which shop are you talking about, where is the shop? Right now there is no shop visible, but you never know if the congress becomes junior partner in certain pvt.ltd enterprises in a state or two. Politics is not about short term gain but people with long term aims win the game  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Congress Shop! Which shop are you talking about, where is the shop? Right now there is no shop visible, but you never know if the congress becomes junior partner in certain pvt.ltd enterprises in a state or two. Politics is not about short term gain but people with long term aims win the game  

Congress is yet the main party on all India basis. In big states like Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh, Congress is the main opposition. In case BJP loses in these states, Congress is the likely gainer. In such situation, Congress will gain some seats everywhere and emerge as largest party in center and form UPA. No wonder many current allies of BJP will then be in hurry to join UPA.  Basically, Congress and BJP are similar, the only difference being communal content in the saffron party. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Congress was no doubt a grand old party but after the change in leadership, it is doubtful whether it would ever rise to half its past glory in the distant future ! In Madhya Pradesh, as of now it has 58 seats ( BJP has in the Vidhan Sabha and 2 in the Rajya Sabha...In Rajasthan it has 21 seats ( BJP has 163) and 0 in the Rajya Sabha ( BJP has all 25)...so what gain are they looking for ? Of course one can make many Arithmatic calculations to suit ones wish but whether it would come true is another matter ..Congress being the most communal party, it will not be able to fool people now by pointing fingers at others !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Congress is yet the main party on all India basis. In big states like Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh, Congress is the main opposition. In case BJP loses in these states, Congress is the likely gainer. In such situation, Congress will gain some seats everywhere and emerge as largest party in center and form UPA. No wonder many current allies of BJP will then be in hurry to join UPA.  Basically, Congress and BJP are similar, the only difference being communal content in the saffron party. 

It is a known fact, how the Indian National Congress's communal attitude is. Its learned president Sonia claims that the Congress party always fought against communalism.

There have been times when this oldest party of India looked the other way. Anti Sikh programmes,  is just an example. Seeing this, many critics go up to the extent of saying INC is more communal than the BJP.

I think the story of Bihar will begin from tomorrow when we will see the entire Laloo family controling the cabinet and assembly. The Jungle Raj 2 comes back to Bihar and every opposition party in center is eager to join the show.

Lalu has succeeded inducting two of his sons in the ministry and soon the daughter will follow the course. True democracy in India comes back.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.