Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

That is mere family rule. If that's Democracy, that was there very much in the Nehru era.

Indians consider that true democracy as outsiders if elected get a very tough treatment from true preachers of democracy and they unite forgetting all their policies. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The BJP's divisive politics is responsible for return of Lalu Raj in Bihar. BJP is not very much bothered about dynastic families in politics. Many of its allies are dynasties like Shiv Sena and Akali Dal.

The elections are over and the public of the State has given its verdict. Since number of votes are counted in a democracy, the mandate will have to be accepted. In the electioneering process, a lot of filth was used beyond the basic issues of the State and that was the unfortunate part resulting into the fact that a 9th pass or some illiterate Ministers will order the highly qualified personnel to meet their whims. We need to have some basic qualifications for the voters as well as for the candidates if we need the democracy on merit basis otherwise we must face the consequences of the mobocracy.

This is surely a new combination. Nitish Kumar is known for good administration but that too backed by BJP in earlier of his rule, now with Lalu one side and that too more seats than Nitish and Congress at the other side, how he able to perform clean and secure administration is very interesting and for sure if he succeeds then it could have been a stronger challenge to BJP in next general election.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Lalu is known for his immoral acts. Now, the fact is. Lalu won more seats than Nitish. I'm sure over a period Lalu is going to become a thorn in the side of Nitish.

rambabu wrote:

Lalu is known for his immoral acts. Now, the fact is. Lalu won more seats than Nitish. I'm sure over a period Lalu is going to become a thorn in the side of Nitish.

Style of Lalu's politics and Nitesh's politics is different. Lalu will try to control Nitesh with remote. We will see that Lalu Withdraw support from government and make government with the help of congress.

I don't think Lalu will do that mistake. He is too shrewd to know the result of all such things as he is passing through such a stage where any mistake will prove his political harakiri

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Style of Lalu's politics and Nitesh's politics is different. Lalu will try to control Nitesh with remote. We will see that Lalu Withdraw support from government and make government with the help of congress.

Actually all parties are similar. The leaders and party workers come from same social background and same culture. It makes hardly any difference who comes to power. Even then it it satisfying that fascist and communal divisive politics has been defeated. This will have impact on future elections as well.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Lalu has the record of taking Bihar into negative growth during his regime and Rabri continued this state of affirs and now with two more adding on...Nitish will have a tough task on his hands controlling Lalu family at Bihar , and BJP should make sure that he does not cast his shadow along with another family of his kind on the center 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.