Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

On Uniform Civil Code, the manifesto said Art 44 of the Constitution lists Uniform Civil Code (UCC) as one of the directive principles of the state policy. "BJP believes that there cannot be gender equality till such time India adopts a UCC which protects the rights of all women and the BJP reiterates its stand to draft a UCC drawing upon the best traditions and harmonising them with modern times," said the document.

I dont see anything wrong with what they have said, so why is the opposition , the communal parties and its supporters challenging them ? Are they going to oppose something the will be welcomed by the majority of the nation to please a few ..I guess it is the fear that BJP will march over them that makes them keep bringing this issue every now and then...very immature and childish ! They dont seem to realise that there is a time for everything esp now when the parliament has its hands full with all the ghotalas of the previous government coming out, the saffron infested people have to bite their words 

Presently, neither the ruling party is doing anything to bring legislation on uniform personal law nor anyone is opposing. How can something be opposed if this is not even proposed or anything done? 

Then why do you keep bringing it up ?  They will do what they have to do at the right time, so let us wait..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

On Uniform Civil Code, the manifesto said Art 44 of the Constitution lists Uniform Civil Code (UCC) as one of the directive principles of the state policy. "BJP believes that there cannot be gender equality till such time India adopts a UCC which protects the rights of all women and the BJP reiterates its stand to draft a UCC drawing upon the best traditions and harmonising them with modern times," said the document.

I dont see anything wrong with what they have said, so why is the opposition , the communal parties and its supporters challenging them ? Are they going to oppose something the will be welcomed by the majority of the nation to please a few ..I guess it is the fear that BJP will march over them that makes them keep bringing this issue every now and then...very immature and childish ! They dont seem to realise that there is a time for everything esp now when the parliament has its hands full with all the ghotalas of the previous government coming out, the saffron infested people have to bite their words 

Presently, neither the ruling party is doing anything to bring legislation on uniform personal law nor anyone is opposing. How can something be opposed if this is not even proposed or anything done? 

Then why do you keep bringing it up ?  They will do what they have to do at the right time, so let us wait..

Excuse me. Please check who has initiated this thread. I would never raise such issue which is not current-  nobody proposing and no body opposing. Once a thread is initiated, comments follow from all. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The thread initiator has deserted the thread it seems. But trusted followers are carrying it forward and that's why it is alive.

I have been away to Singapore and hence didn't get time for this discussion. There are people who cast aspersions without knowing facts. But the main fact they ignore, as they wish to appease the minority. I have not noticed a single Muslim in Singapore opposing a UCC there.

The issue is not between Congress and BJP, but a national issue for all Indians who wish to see India become great. There is NOT ONE country in the world having a dual uniform code. In fact, 22 Islamic countries have severe restrictions on triple Talaq. Why not here?

I have already written a post on Modi on Boddunan people may read it.As I have said to make it a BJP-Congress issue is a travesty of the Constitution. All right thinking Indians must  ensure the government of the day enforces UCC.

usha manohar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Excuse me. Please check who has initiated this thread. I would never raise such issue which is not current-  nobody proposing and no body opposing. Once a thread is initiated, comments follow from all. 

May not be on thread but on other threads too you have brought in the UCC issue, almost as if they were lying about it, why not give them a chance especially after the corruptions and scams which we saw in the previous regime and the scandals continue even now to haunt them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In Indian politics you make one set of promises to win the elections and then having won keep it in abeyance till the next elections to repeat the same set of promises.  in between Die hard supporters will defend vehemently if someone reminds about the dormant promises. One such promise is UCC and another is Article 370 and evergreen is rooting out corruption and poverty. Ram Mandir issue is also there.

Modi has certainly gone on back foot on election promises. This is sad. Now he has violated Supreme Court guidelines on reservation also by giving 10% reservation extra in Haryana Gujerat and rajasthan. I am simply shocked. He is digging his own grave.

Youbmeam to say that there,is no difference between him and Manmohan Singh?

vijay wrote:

Youbmeam to say that there,is no difference between him and Manmohan Singh?

There is a big difference. Manmohan Singh was a stooge of The Gandhi family and under him the biggest scams and corruption took place and all he did was to attack Modi. Modi is honest and not corrupt and not a stooge of anyone.

If following someone makes a person a stooge then when a whole party follows another organization what do you call it? Be fair.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.