Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:

i think the main problem of congress is that they concentrate more on Modi instead of looking on their own big black spot which is spotted on their shirts.

yes it right Babu, they are only focusing on Modi but modi is not caring what they are saying about him, he is doing his job. It is saying, Kutton ke Bohankey se Hathi Nahi ruka kartey. Elephant never stop with barking of dogs.

But Anil, Barking is the trait of a Dog. If It barks let it bark until the elephant loses patience and kicks away all the dogs in to the Bay Of Bengal.

When Nehru gave his great speech on independence day titled " India's tryst with destiny", a lot was expected. Unfortunately, he failed the nation and even now the Congress party is in awe of him and his policy continued. That is the reason we blame Nehru for today's ills.  Modi is trying to turn the clock back but it's a formidable task , more like cleaning the Augean stables. The Congress betrayed the trust of the people. Friends may like to read my post on Nehru on Boddunan.

Could you spell the ills of today other than your favorite UCC, and percieved preference to minorities? It would help in moving discussion beyond these limitations.

vijay wrote:

Could you spell the ills of today other than your favorite UCC, and percieved preference to minorities? It would help in moving discussion beyond these limitations.

The ills of Nehru are too many to be recounted here. I request you to read my article on Nehru on Boddunan. After this I will give you ref of other articles on Hubpages etc by me. Will need your email. Cheers!

It is high time you should be joining politics. You have mastered the art of deflection. 

vijay wrote:

You can do the dragging part of discussion with your obsolete, oft repeated SLOKAS in praise of your oldest party Communal Congress.

Why do you butt in to answer questions not directed at you? Collecting points seems to be your early morning Spoke.

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

You can do the dragging part of discussion with your obsolete, oft repeated SLOKAS in praise of your oldest party Communal Congress.

If the intention of yours is to address a particular member , please add @ and no body will come near the post. Sorry, you have a  wrong impression on me. I need not respond  your thread to score points. I have  many threads to respond to score points.

I agree.

vijay wrote:

It is high time you should be joining politics. You have mastered the art of deflection. 

I think the same with you. You have deflcted a reply to my suggestion

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.