Success is something everybody is after and each individual has his/her own definition of success. Does success give us happiness or is our happiness linked to success/ The more you think the more you realise that happiness is a state of mind..What does success mean to you ?

mean to y

o16cb7bc150442aaadb9a435c341a5dbe

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

well now a day success means a world to everyone, if anyone don't have success then he/she has nothing.

bhuyali saroj

Ask this question to a student who passed out in exam.. Few seconds of knowing results forget the long sleepless night and study of hundred hours.

I guess everyone will have different answer for this question. For me if I get to do what I want then I am happy and I feel successful in this happiness. I have certain passions in life, and happiness lies in the passion for me. 

Success is the ability to do what you love every day. . But,  to achieve this,one has to go through several UPs and DOWNs. I had a penchant for Art, Music and writing. But, there was a big opposition from parents. Thy wanted to seem as an Engineer. To satisfy them, some how I became a degree holder in Science. When I became independent after getting a job, I started my efforts to achieve what I was dreaming .Though it took time I could succeed in becoming a Musician, a Commercial Artist and a writer. But, I never thought even for a fraction of a Second, that I achieved every thing. My efforts will go on until I die. This made me to explore the new ways to give a satisfaction that I am better than yesterday. This constant exploration and the thrill it gives is what Success is to me.

There is a simple eqation for success, and that is success = happiness

bhuyali saroj

Success is also not permanent in life. A person may have a successful career but his personal life may be filled with problems and unhappiness. So, it is difficult to say that a person is totally happy and successful in life.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

None can fully happy or unhappy all along. Success is that trait with which one can face the adversities.

usha manohar wrote:

Success is also not permanent in life. A person may have a successful career but his personal life may be filled with problems and unhappiness. So, it is difficult to say that a person is totally happy and successful in life.

Agree with you that success is not or cannot be the only measure of happiness in life. It also depends on how and in what manner the term 'success' is used. Most people related success with the amount of money they earn and the wealth they accumulate, the car they drive  and so on. For others, it might be the kind of work they get to do, the quality of life etc.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
Bajirao wrote:

I guess everyone will have different answer for this question. For me if I get to do what I want then I am happy and I feel successful in this happiness. I have certain passions in life, and happiness lies in the passion for me. 

True, success and happiness go together. For some having loads of money brings both success and happiness and for others it is fulfilling their passion and interests that denotes success ..

rambabu wrote:

None can fully happy or unhappy all along. Success is that trait with which one can face the adversities.

yeah it is true that we cannot be happy everyday one day or the other we will become unhappy but it is also true that success can makes us happy.

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.