Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Locking it now to reopen soon

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The tread is open for further discussion 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Biologically men and women were made different, so some differences are bound to be there. I feel that life becomes much easier when both realise this and compromise accordingly. Rivalry and jealousy is a part and parcel of life for both sexes..

In the good old days and even in the not do far away past ,women were relegated to the house and within a joint family s lot of misunderstandings and petty jealousies wd be there. I feel it is this factor that makes women more prone to rivalry and one upmanship which eventually can wreck another womans life unless she is strong enough to resist that.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Biologically men and women were made different, so some differences are bound to be there. I feel that life becomes much easier when both realise this and compromise accordingly. Rivalry and jealousy is a part and parcel of life for both sexes..

In the good old days and even in the not do far away past ,women were relegated to the house and within a joint family s lot of misunderstandings and petty jealousies wd be there. I feel it is this factor that makes women more prone to rivalry and one upmanship which eventually can wreck another womans life unless she is strong enough to resist that.

I entirely agree with you regarding the jealous factor as well as the joint family system. One whose husband earns more and contributes more to the family usually takes some potshots on others especially brother-in-law and his wife. But, what about mothers, mothers-in-law and the brothel owner. Why does mother and mom-in-law forget their position in the family? The brothel owner loves to ruin other girls is literally embarrassing. I wish a day will come that all women irrespective of their age, status and power will stand united and then the atrocities on females by men will come to an end.  

shampasaid

The rift between Mother in Law and Daughter in Law is a never ending war. Generally most of the Mothers in Law forget that they too were once Daughters in Law. This rift is nothing new. Even in Ramayana, we all know about Kaikeyi who was responsible for Ram and Sita's 12 year long exile.

rambabu wrote:

The rift between Mother in Law and Daughter in Law is a never ending war. Generally most of the Mothers in Law forget that they too were once Daughters in Law. This rift is nothing new. Even in Ramayana, we all know about Kaikeyi who was responsible for Ram and Sita's 12 year long exile.

Kaikeyi did not send Ram to exile because of the rift with her daughter in law, sita. It was because she wanted her her own son bharat to become the king. 

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

Manthara, the maid of Kaikeyi convinced that the throne Of Dasasrath belongs to Bharata, her son. and her Step Son Rama has become a hindrance. Poor Dasarath had yielded to Kaikey's greed. Though not directly, Kaikeyi is a woman Kausalya too is a woman  This shows how Woman is the biggest enemy of another woman.

Divya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Kaikeyi did not send Ram to exile because of the rift with her daughter in law, sita. It was because she wanted her her own son bharat to become the king. 

Absolutely correct Divya. It was a conspiracy for the throne. Nowhere, it is mentioned that there was any clash between the in-laws.

shampasaid

Definitely.I mentioned in my earlier thread tat it was a conspiracy for the Throne, though Kaikeyi's son  Bharata was not eligible.  For this she hatched a plan along with Manthara, her maid. to remove Ram from her way, so that Bharat can ascend the Throne.  enmity and intolerance grew between kakeyi  and Kausalya ..Both are Women. hence it is obvious  a woman' is the biggest woman of another Woman and intolerance

I never read any where that Bhart was not eligible for throne. But it is right that women is enemy of women. Before few days ago one daughter-in-law of a reputed family of Jaipur killed her 4 month old female baby. She said I wants son so I killed it. Other member of family said that he have not any problem with newly born baby.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.