Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

But with Ayurveda, you need to get a good doctor with sound knowledge. Otherwise half knowledge can be more disastrous than allopathy.

Healthy lifestyle and some exercise can avoid sickness. But in this world full of pollutants and poisons, one can not completely shield off from sickness

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

But with Ayurveda, you need to get a good doctor with sound knowledge. Otherwise half knowledge can be more disastrous than allopathy.

Healthy lifestyle and some exercise can avoid sickness. But in this world full of pollutants and poisons, one can not completely shield off from sickness

Agree, some ayurvedic medicines have some strict rules to be followed, what to eat, what not to eat we have to follow strictly during ayurvedic treatment. So deep knowledge of these medicines is must.

http://www.comparenshop.in

A knowledgeable and well trained is essential.Otherwise,you will be misguided .This leads to adverse effects.

In our country, due to commission game, most doctors prescribe antibiotics to the patients for common small diseases. Some doctors give same medicine for different diseases, like headache, fever or viral. So our government should be strict on the use of these antibiotics. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

Yes.There are such Doctors in the Medical profession. Very recently, one such Doctor was taken in to custody

Medical Profession is a noble profession. Doctors are supposed to save the lives of the patient not to kill They are not Doctors,but Devil's Disciples. Such Doctors should be hanged unto death.

Antibiotics or even any medicine should be taken only on prescription. 

unnecessary use of medicine can cause the problem of kidney stone also

simmi wrote:

Yeah, I think there should be strict action should be taken against that Doctor who supply this medicine without prescription.

sdfafa

Actually,Medical Shops generally ask for the Doctor's prescription,when somebody goes to buy a medicine. But, many Medical Shops do not do this. This is the reason why some people indulge in self medication. 

This practice should be stopped.

Babu saroj wrote:
simmi wrote:

Yeah, I think there should be strict action should be taken against that Doctor who supply this medicine without prescription.

Most medication in I dia can be bought over the counter including anti biotics. Personally I would rather take a course of anti biotics when I am down and out and get back to normal in a matter of days , rather than suffer through weeks taking Ayurveda or any other slow healing medication. You need to use your common sense as to which brand to take and when to take rather than make it a practice of taking anti biotics without doctors advise. There are different anti biotics meant for different illness and taking the wrong anti biotic can cause more discomfort rather than cure you ! I know of people buying anti biotics in bulk and using it for everything , right from fever/cough to urinary infection! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.