The people of Goa rejected BJP by giving it only 13 out of 40 seats.This after being under BJP rule for five years. Now BJP with smaller parties is again providing BJP rule to people who rejected it. Is this fair for a party which claims to believe in democracy and people's verdict. I am on the moral issue and not the technicalities of drumming up a majority. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is not a huge difference between the two. Congress has not got a clean sweep. And it has happened earlier in India. The latest being in Bihar. BJP was the single largest party.

And moreover people of Goa did not give a clean mandate to Congress. Any party can form government in such case. Since BJP gets the support of others it can. 

People wanted Parrikar as CM.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Manohar Parrikar's resignation has been accepted and was given time of 15 days to prove his majority.

Talking about fairness and moral issue, what do you have to say to the following about Delhi elections held in 2013.

2013 Delhi elections - Cong-7, AAP-27, BJP-32,still cong supported AAP to form the govt...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If there is no problem then let BJP not sit in judgement that it is a party with difference. That is why I said technicalities are not to be discussed because they favour anyone who can muster a majority. According to you Congress is an immoral parry. should what it did be followed?

Definitely Congress is an immoral Party. Just see how the Congress trying all its tricks to make BJP, unpopular. It says( Chidambaram) The parties having second position do not have any right form the Government

Rambabu, please reply to the question raised in the previous post for sake of continuity. please do not act as a reporter. We all watch news and are updated. Fun is lost if you merely provide news. Now I raised an issue and you have not replied and I also am replying not the post but another issue. Time and energy is lost. You are becoming like the BJP, adamant and inflexible.

I said the truth. I am not adamant and inflexible.  Please tell me if there is s an  iota of untruth in what I said.

Parroting news in the forum is not needed to be done by YOU. Please understand what me, Usha, Sunil  and Kalyani have been trying to impress upon you. Please contribute you views so that the interaction is a  dialog. You are reducing it to a delayed news channel. Are all of us wrong and you are the only right person. Does it not instigate in you as to why everyone is advising you to contribute ideas and not news reports. Not changing and respecting the views of others makes you inflexible and adamant. Hope you will change. That is why I had suggested you take a week off to reflect. Rest is up to you. I find you and Rahul in the same boat now. Deaf to loud shouts by well meaning persons.

This is  NEWS as it appeared in the News channels and News papers. So, it is but natural it looks like Parroting. But, as long as it is truth, Parroting is not bad. Most of the members are doing the same, as I am doing. Please excuse me if I am wrong.

Can you name the members. We can request them also not to do it as we are requesting you.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.