Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Nowadays Everything goes???

Amazing view there given the fact that Congress hijacked and manipulated every opportunity to rule and snatch power from all parties a dozen times in the past ..The problem with Congress and it's ghulams is their blind belief that inspite of having a proven track record for scams and communalism they feel only they have the right to rule India. .I guess they need a lot of introspecting to do if they have to survive because now their own MLAs doubting them.

http://theindianvoice.com/goa-congress-mla-abusing-pappu-leaked-audio-tape-inside/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So now BJP is doing what Congress was doing earlier. Then what is the difference. Same sentiments are applicable for BJP now.But my shirt is more whiter than yours 

Whatever BJP has done or going to do in future is for the interests of the Country, Unlike the corrupt and Communal Congress.. I am of the opinion that BJP is the only Party that is capable of taking the Nation forward. 

And remember , the landslide victory of BJP in th state of UP proves that the people voted for development.

vijay wrote:

So now BJP is doing what Congress was doing earlier. Then what is the difference. Same sentiments are applicable for BJP now.But my shirt is more whiter than yours 

Sad but true!! We are not fighting for whiter shirt but for whose has less stains. And majority of India feels BJP has less

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

BJP is blemish less, though not fully, but certainly lesser than Communal Congress 

I feel that BJP has some moral ground to form government in Manipur but not in Goa. The congress has improved in Goa even though could not get clear majority. Similarly, BJP has improved in Manipur. Despite fractured mandate, it is obvious what  the direction people are moving. Ideally, BJP should form Govt. in Manipur and Congress in Goa. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Arunima Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

Sad but true!! We are not fighting for whiter shirt but for whose has less stains. And majority of India feels BJP has less

The tone, number game and manipulations were a put in place by Congress party and they thought they had perfected the art of winning numbers. But when BJP beat them at their own game they cry foul, they are  totally indignified at the losing game.. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil wrote:

Forgot moral in politics. I am not saying it for any specific party it is applied of all parties. Here in Rajastahan MLA of Dholpur is punished with life prison. His membership terminated. Now his wife is candidate of BJP for sub election. where is moral. EX PM of congress Narsimha Rao gave bribe Jharkhand Mukti Morcha"s MP, where was moral. 

Forgot moral in politics. I am not saying it for any specific party it is applied of all parties. Here in Rajastahan MLA of Dholpur is punished with life prison. His membership terminated. Now his wife is candidate of BJP for sub election. where is moral.

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/1159415/31524949937/0/map/tabs-1/03-15-2017/41/1/image/

EX PM of congress Narsimha Rao gave bribe Jharkhand Mukti Morcha"s MP, where was moral. 

rambabu wrote:

Definitely Congress is an immoral Party. Just see how the Congress trying all its tricks to make BJP, unpopular. It says( Chidambaram) The parties having second position do not have any right form the Government

Supream courts replied well to congress on Gao issue read it

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/1159415/31524949515/0/map/tabs-1/03-15-2017/41/1/image/

Not long ago BJP also opposed EVM's and wanted ballot papers to be reintroduced. Losers always seem ridiculous but winners take all. So what is the use of condemning a party when roles keep changing. Yesterday's secular are today communal and vice versa. So let us be less judgemental.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.