Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Do hard work and concentrate on Discussion Forums, Q&A. That will serve your purpose

We all know what your hard work involves, it is better that an addict and a spammer like you stop preaching other hard working and committed members , it looks ridiculous and such a sham!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Always being critical is not good for the  forums health

Thank you said by: rambabu
vijay wrote:

Always being critical is not good for the  forums health

Sure, I guess only you have the right to be always critical .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In a discussion Forum, all the Members have a right to express their  own views. Being critical is nothing but part of an opinion

Constantly blasting without expanding the content is biased criticism. Take it or leave it but do not be a mirror image.

I agree with you. Without being a mirror image, I Member is free to express his opinion.

Now I have decided to develop new website for me instead of investing time on blogger for better search and earning but I will continue to work here to get better advice. 

I included only expert advice section in my site after 15 day its launch day.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Good News. I am anxiously waiting for your New Web Site

Thank you for your decision of staying in this site

I am anxiously waiting for the inauguration of your new Site

Thanks Ram babu. Its under development by technical team. Will come after 15 days. I am also excited for my new website.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thank you. Please let me know when your site is ready. Because, if possible, I want to contribute in my own way to your site.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.