Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

We can do anything but we have no work culture or willingness to work. We are going down on work culture having too many holidays which are increasing with every political death. We are having 5 days week but still coming to office at 10 and leaving 4 or 5. 5 Days' week is for people working from 9 to 6. Finally, we talk of shortage of judges but there is no need of two months summer vacation for judges which was okay during British Raj for British judges. No program will work in India unless we do it whole heartedly. It's not a stunt of this or that government but we have corruption everywhere and the government employs do not want to take initiative. 

I agree there is no work culture in India. I wonder how this happened as earlier during the great Hindu Raj age when Vikramaditya and Kanishka ruled there must have been better work output. INDIAN's work very hard when out of India but in India? it's a sad tale.

MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

We can do anything but we have no work culture or willingness to work. We are going down on work culture having too many holidays which are increasing with every political death. We are having 5 days week but still coming to office at 10 and leaving 4 or 5. 5 Days' week is for people working from 9 to 6. Finally, we talk of shortage of judges but there is no need of two months summer vacation for judges which was okay during British Raj for British judges. No program will work in India unless we do it whole heartedly. It's not a stunt of this or that government but we have corruption everywhere and the government employs do not want to take initiative. 

I agree there is no work culture in India. I wonder how this happened as earlier during the great Hindu Raj age when Vikramaditya and Kanishka ruled there must have been better work output. INDIAN's work very hard when out of India but in India? it's a sad tale.

It is right that Indian work like a labor outside India but they don't like to work on their own farms in India. Every department in India is corrupt one,education and police is corrupt most. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.