I have been watching that my Karma rating is going down on regular basis! Who is doing this favor! Congrats! Make it -19!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is astonishing. Karma points could be increased or decreased if some one feels that a particular post is insulting or bad. I deduct or add karma only when I wish to convey my appreciation or contempt for the post. Usually, i record my appreciation more by 'Thank you' message. Also difference of views is no reason for deducting karma. Deducting karma on regular basis is really disgusting and unbecoming. I have been giving deliberately karma points to one very senior member just because I did not like his minus karma.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What has prompted me to float this thread is to highlight the overenthusiasm of that great soul who thinks that by doing so he can dampen my enthusiasm in contributing to the forum! But let my message go very clear and loud that my association with the site is too strong and love and respect that I receive and in turn I give to others won't allow anyone to succeed in this game!!!
Dear Ceem,

You are really dedicated person of boddunan. Thanks to Gulshan ji who bring my karma to positive otherwise it was -14.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
That's really astonishing and disgusting! What might be the reason for doing this, especially to a person like you! You always are a fair person with mainly words of appreciation and encouragement for others, you never try to hurt anyone by harsh words and yet someone is doing this, I think only to spite you out of jealousy of some kind probably! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Similar thing happening to my karma now! Yesterday night it was 10 and now when I saw it is 9! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
000203F2_2011-07-17.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3514]}
Thanks Kalyani,Gulshan and Santosh! Let him or her remain busy with deducting others' rating than try something worthwhile to improve his her own! My only sad feeling is that gifts of big-hearted persons are being stolen away by a mindless skinflint!!!
Hi Chinmoy, You have always been a good guide to all of us. I truly appreciate your dedication and interest you have towards the site. You have never been harsh or cruel when you express your thoughts.Never mind about the silly fellow who plays this mischeivious game. Go ahead!!! :) :)
@Nagalalakshmi

Thanks a lot for your kind words! In fact such words from others have also moved me and steeled my determination to do what I have been doing all these days! I have raised this issue only to highlight the possible misue of this rating system to utter negative ends.It's not the question of any individual like me.There are several members who have been devoting their precious time to further the prospects of this and if they are subjected to this kind of treatment they might feel greatly discouraged! That's all about it!
This post first made me aware of the karma system and I am shocked anyone could do that to you. I mean your one of the most positive person full of enthusiasm.
Anyone ignore them, they are just jealous of you and just trying to shake your confidence.

And as far as Karma goes, well, I am giving you all my good karma. I should have done this long before.

And I am just wondering why don't I have negative karma, I mean most of my posts are not what you will call pacifying to all. They are storm raisers ;)
Thanks Arun for your glowing praise and the reward and now it's my turn to be ablush!As far as I am concerned I too was known to be a stormy petrel but have mellowed a lot these days! One thing I try to maintain still is speaking out of conviction and no compromise on it! That may not be soothing to a few ears!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.