Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hahah,yes arun, i will be !!!!!

you know, on valentines day if we were in school, i will place you in the first bench for the whole day and when you come back to ur bench in the last bench will be hand written cards and pens surprise for you :)

You will have all impressed by this. Trust me. I would not be even able to pretend did not like it. I must say I would be full flat by this surprise.

To impress you, I would write you the best poem I have ever written and draw a potrait of you. Hope you like artists, if don't archies is just a few blocks away ;)
Hypothetically, I wouldn't mind sharing with Swetha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, I won't ask as I am a bit old fashioned, so Arun, you will have to do that task! :laugh:

So Swetha can take the lead here! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]Swetha wrote:

you know, on valentines day if we were in school, i will place you in the first bench for the whole day and when you come back to ur bench in the last bench will be hand written cards and pens surprise for you

You will have all impressed by this. Trust me. I would not be even able to pretend did not like it. I must say I would be full flat by this surprise.

To impress you, I would write you the best poem I have ever written and draw a potrait of you. Hope you like artists, if don't archies is just a few blocks away
[/quote]

@Arun, Now that you are impressed, we would like a sample of the poem you would have written, and now! :) :) :laugh: :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

wow.....

arun, really i wish you were my valentine...yeah i would gladly take all you give...

moreover i am not lying coz i used to be very studious in school and always teaching english or science to my friends,so valentines was just a day for me........

wow, i am waiting for the poem :)

by the way, i like artists too...:)i used to take part in the Hindu Young world painting competition for 3 years.... heheh you are bringing out hidden talents in me :)

Swetha Shenoy
Where are others hiding?
Come forward and answer Swetha's question. :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Here's the poem for you Shwetha (Had written this poem in 11th grade for my friend's gf, he kinda hired me. Based this poem on my own imagination as I did not knew the girl, but I think it describes you perfectly, well almost) ;)

I think I know you better than anyone else,
maybe even better than one of your bestest of friends,
You're a girl sweet and smart,
You're a girl born with a golden heart.

"Simplicity" is a word that describes you the best,
You complete your work first then think of rest,
If honestly is a way to judge people, then girl you are the best,
The sight of your face always makes me feel fresh.

Like a soldier you face every problem of your life,
But you don't let anyone know about it;probably that's your style,
Honestly, dear you're a person very divine,
Even if god asks me to leave you I would decline.

You're a person who never gives up or fall,
Always standing like a wall,
Just move steady never cripple or crawl,
Just remember, I am always there if you stumble or fall.
Hypothetically, I wouldn't mind sharing with Swetha! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Anyway, I won't ask as I am a bit old fashioned, so Arun, you will have to do that task! :laugh:

So Swetha can take the lead here! :laugh: :laugh:

Kalyani, I would if I could. But being a shy person with zero knowledge of talking to heavenly beauties, I don't think it is possible for me to do it, atleast in this birth. Unless you want to give me tuitions on that ;)
[quote]Swetha wrote:

you know, on valentines day if we were in school, i will place you in the first bench for the whole day and when you come back to ur bench in the last bench will be hand written cards and pens surprise for you

To impress you, I would write you the best poem I have ever written and draw a potrait of you. Hope you like artists, if don't archies is just a few blocks away

@Arun, Now that you are impressed, we would like a sample of the poem you would have written, and now! :) :) :laugh: :)[/quote]

Written one from my diary. Let me know if you find that interesting and I may try to write a fresh piece for you both. Though I am sure, I will fall short of words to describe you both. Beauties with brains...SPEECHLESS!!!
wow.....

arun, really i wish you were my valentine...yeah i would gladly take all you give...

moreover i am not lying coz i used to be very studious in school and always teaching english or science to my friends,so valentines was just a day for me........

wow, i am waiting for the poem :)

by the way, i like artists too...:)i used to take part in the Hindu Young world painting competition for 3 years.... heheh you are bringing out hidden talents in me :)

I wish that too. But we would need a time machine for that ;)

And so nice of you to accept my simple gifts. Wish all girls were this way ;)

And wow, you an artist too. Like it. Though it has been like 4 years since I wrote or drew anything. Infact it is beacuase that I checked my poem book after years. Nice feeling. Thanks.
Arun....
No response from both of them????? :ohmy:
I think both of them have run away hearing your words :laugh:

What about others? I think, they have not arrived at a decision yet. :whistle:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.