Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happy Valentine's Day to all! Swetha, I already have my Valentine so no need to pick from here but hypothetically, I would pick Chinmoy or his candid humor and intellect! :) :blush: :)

What about you???

Let your husband not to read this thread.....same is the case of Chinmoyjee's wife.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
If so, February 15 will be world war 3

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Happy Valentine's Day to all! Swetha, I already have my Valentine so no need to pick from here but hypothetically, I would pick Chinmoy or his candid humor and intellect!

What about you???

Let your husband not to read this thread.....same is the case of Chinmoyjee's wife.

If so, February 15 will be world war 3 [/quote]

Oh no! That would be disastrous then! :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh:

Not fair Sandhya, you have to pick ONE and not all ! Come on, name one person here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]wow.

Happy valentines day to all

I have a question, If you dont have a fiance/fiancee, whom would you pick as a valentine from Boddunan and give me valid reasons?[/quote]

You still haven't picked anyone!

wow.

I have a question, If you dont have a fiance/fiancee, whom would you pick as a valentine from Boddunan and give me valid reasons?

Happy Valentines Day everyone.

And Shwetha to answer your question, it would be a hard choice for me between you and Kalyani.

You for your enthusiasm and positiveness and also because you were a back bencher like me ;) and Kalyani for her intellect and her ability to keep the atmosphere positive.

Hope you both don't mind dating a 22 year old hypothetically/virtually ;) :)
ooo...well Kalyani that is really amazing

I would pick maverick as my valentine...

heheh... :)

Imagine we both will be working very hard to bring boddunan to great heights....

By the way, i already told my fiance that i like maverick a lot... :) so no world war from my end :)

My second pick would be Atul barapatre... :)

Swetha Shenoy
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Happy Valentine's Day to all! Swetha, I already have my Valentine so no need to pick from here but hypothetically, I would pick Chinmoy or his candid humor and intellect!

What about you???

If so, February 15 will be world war 3

Oh no! That would be disastrous then! :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh:

Not fair Sandhya, you have to pick ONE and not all ! Come on, name one person here![/quote]

Then let me see, how many of Boddunan guys are picking me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

heheh... :)

Imagine we both will be working very hard to bring boddunan to great heights....

By the way, i already told my fiance that i like maverick a lot... :) so no world war from my end :)

My second pick would be Atul barapatre... :)

Swetha....
You pick only 'BUJI's....actually, are you a buji????

Meera sandhu
[quote]Swetha wrote:
wow.

I have a question, If you dont have a fiance/fiancee, whom would you pick as a valentine from Boddunan and give me valid reasons?

Happy Valentines Day everyone.

And Shwetha to answer your question, it would be a hard choice for me between you and Kalyani.

You for your enthusiasm and positiveness and also because you were a back bencher like me and Kalyani for her intellect and her ability to keep the atmosphere positive.

Hope you both don't mind dating a 22 year old hypothetically/virtually
[/quote]

Oooh! Wow! Arun, thanks for picking me, I feel like a teenager! :laugh: :blush: :laugh: :woohoo: :laugh:

Swetha, your pick is amazing! Imagine boddunan being run by the Spiderman and the grammar mom, one weaving an elegant web of pages and the other weaving a web of words! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sandhya, what is buji?

Wow arun! that is really wonderful to know.....no one picked me as valentine till now :)

wow! nice feeling, thanks for considering!

But arun, dont confuse urself with me or kalyani ji...chose anyone!

Swetha Shenoy
[quote]Swetha wrote:

heheh...

By the way, i already told my fiance that i like maverick a lot... so no world war from my end

My second pick would be Atul barapatre...

Swetha....
You pick only 'BUJI's....actually, are you a buji???? [/quote]

Sandhya, what's a Buji?? :huh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.