Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But now you replaced that animation with another one.
I think, you forget the path/tunnel through which that train actually arrived Boddunan station. :laugh:
26_2012-02-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5364]}
What can escape your lens!!!
Chinmayjee,
What did you gift your Valentine yesterday?
I made a special drink for my Valentine.....(tested first time and gave it to him :woohoo: )
0039_2012-02-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5365]}
My Valentine is a gift of god - Do you want me to insult by offering cards and roses,Phew!
Dear Sandhya

I did not give any gift nor i got a gift from my valentine.

But the best thing happened here at boddunan. my day was made by arun. thanks for that, it touched me and made me realise that how special people can be :)

It was the best valentine day for me too. Would always be fresh in my memory. And thanks so much for the gift. Now you have definitely given me the much required push to start pursuing my hobbies again. Thanks for the special virtual date.
Well, this Valentine's was a roaring success, judging from the best virtual dates we have had here! :) :laugh: and no I didn't run away after reading Arun's poem but was just too too tongue tied to say anything! Arun, you really are a blast! what a poem, Wow! :)

Swetha, how about a virtual reciprocation with another poem??? :) :laugh: :)

Thanks, I am glad you liked it, considering it was written 4 years back, I thought art aficionado like you may find it immature and outdated. Was written from heart for sure.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5365]}
My Valentine is a gift of god - Do you want me to insult by offering cards and roses,Phew!

So, you miser, you don't give her a gift :woohoo: Very bad. :evil:
Mrs. Chinmayjee are you hearing???
cartoon_cow_female_stare_md_wht.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Arun....
Are you going to write poems again...
Oh no.....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5367]}
Ok...
write some in Valentine poems tag
00020309_2012-02-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5368]}
Whatever desire Arun had to write,has been effectively put paid to by your smiley ,Sandhya!!!
I think he has gone. Chinmayjee bring him back with your poem :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.