Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sandhya, i was at home

I had work in office which i had to finish and came home,cooked food then i sat online :)

whew,,, what a day to remember!!!

Swetha Shenoy
heheh...

arun, i said twins because i will be there right from birth till you die beside you,feeling your pain and sharing your joy

Girl friend will come after you start the quater of your life na

I want to be there your entire life.... :)

If you still feel it was offensive, then I take it back!!!

Woow..I did not knew you had such a profound meaning behind your words. Boys are stupid, aren't they?

And noo, I did not take it offensive at all. How can anyone be mad at an angel ;)
Oh I forget to wish you all. very very happy valentin's day. I hope you all enjoyed today.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Arun, thats how i am

I value people and i dont like to leave anyone alone,

first of all we have only one life and we must not make our heart small, but love one and all!!!

I like to be loyal to people,and especially those who love me a loooooooooooooooooooooooot :) and who show their love by words/works.....

i hate people who just for namesake say 'i love you' and do nothing!

Thankyou arun,you made my day!

Swetha Shenoy
Honestly Shwetha, I am moved, touched and impressed. I value the qualities you just exhibited and I too have the same opinion. I never would leave anyone I love.

And as far as me making your day, I think I should say that to you. Thank you for being my virtual valentine date. This day was definitely memorable.
Hello swetha,
What have you gifted your Valentine...and what did you get in back?????? :)
So.....you didn't even go for an outing with him?????Very bad.

Meera sandhu
Dear Sandhya

I did not give any gift nor i got a gift from my valentine.

But the best thing happened here at boddunan. my day was made by arun. thanks for that, it touched me and made me realise that how special people can be :)

Swetha Shenoy
Moreover,sandhya what happend abt your dinner with husband?

the celebration of togetherness on valentines day?
6712663863_132e161410.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
Moreover,sandhya what happend abt your dinner with husband?

the celebration of togetherness on valentines day?

6 years have passed. But till now, we both haven't felt the importance of celebrating Feb14th, particularly because our celebration will end one week before...(Our wedding anniversary) :) . So, a usual day as always. :cheer:

Yesterday, I prepared special 'Naruneendi juice' for him as Valentine gift. Actually, I made it for the first time in my life. You might be thinking, what a surprise gift to give such a shock to one's Valentine :laugh: :laugh:
Actually, he is my first tester for all my inventions in my kitchen :evil: :woohoo: :huh: :ohmy: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Well, this Valentine's was a roaring success, judging from the best virtual dates we have had here! :) :laugh: and no I didn't run away after reading Arun's poem but was just too too tongue tied to say anything! Arun, you really are a blast! what a poem, Wow! :)

Swetha, how about a virtual reciprocation with another poem??? :) :laugh: :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.