Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes there are many uses of carrot. But also many defects so it should be taken in control.

Its not carrots that has bad effect on health its the excess carotene in carrot and other fruits causes health issues
Yes you are right due to excess carotin there are many health effects.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Carrot even increases our skin complex and gives a special glow too

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes there are many uses of carrot. But also many defects so it should be taken in control.

Its not carrots that has bad effect on health its the excess carotene in carrot and other fruits causes health issues

Sheetal
Is it good for formation of blood?
I agree , having more carrot increases A vitamin, especially eyes starts watering

Are you talking about Excess of Vitamin A intake?

Want to make each day Accountable

I agree , having more carrot increases A vitamin, especially eyes starts watering

Are you talking about Excess of Vitamin A intake?

I think that may not be totally correct, because our body will absorb only so much quantity of nutrients as is needed and the rest will be thrown out as waste! but each person's metabolism differs!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sheetal
Is it good for formation of blood?

Yes carrots help to form the red cells and thus increases the haemoglobin . Hence people who suffer from anemia,intake of minimum quantity of carrots is the good option.
Thank you said by: Rajani K
Carrot even increases our skin complex and gives a special glow too

you can apply the pulp of carrot as a mask on the face for half hour it makes our skin smooth and reduces the pimples on the face.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Thats great to know that carrot cures pimples and protects our eyes too

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thats great to know that carrot cures pimples and protects our eyes too

Some exclusive carrot shampoos and body wash are there from branded companies too. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.