Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Frankly,speaking when i am at home,i drink Carrot juice 4 times a week. Is it harmful?

Want to make each day Accountable

Frankly,speaking when i am at home,i drink Carrot juice 4 times a week. Is it harmful?

I think you should try reducing the intake of juice instead of 4 times have it twice a week.
Because in juice u consume more carrots that just by eating raw.
Otherwise u can also add beet root juice with carrot , it will be useful

I think you should try reducing the intake of juice instead of 4 times have it twice a week.

Yes,i put 2 beetroot with 6 to 7 carrot,when i take out the juice.

Want to make each day Accountable

6-7 carrots juice at a time is really not good. Try 2 carrots and 2 beetroot with milk. That should help you. Take it only twice a week.
Nice information i did not know this but i always believe excess of everything is always bad.

6-7 carrots juice at a time is really not good. Try 2 carrots and 2 beetroot with milk. That should help you. Take it only twice a week.

I also have heard, carrots should not be used for juice frequently. Is there any relation with sugar level of our body?

Meera sandhu
Carrots doesnt have any relation with sugar as such. Its only because of excess beta carotene in the carrots that affects our health .
Carrots doesnt have any relation with sugar as such. Its only because of excess beta carotene in the carrots that affects our health .

How much beta carotene is needed for our body?

Meera sandhu
There are some health defects of taking carrots regularly. I will post article on that soon.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thanks sir for giving this information because i take carrot in large amount.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.