Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
thats great to know rajani, can you tell few names please

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thats great to know that carrot cures pimples and protects our eyes too

Some exclusive carrot shampoos and body wash are there from branded companies too. :)

Heard first time in my life about Carrot Shampoo and body wash.
If you have details, do share with us.

Want to make each day Accountable

I too never heard of carrot shampoos. If any one knows the name of brand or name of such carrot shampoos then kindly share those details here.

I heard abt the carrot face pack. u can get such face packs in the beauty saloon or ayurvedic beauty shops.
I too never heard of carrot shampoos. If any one knows the name of brand or name of such carrot shampoos then kindly share those details here.

I heard abt the carrot face pack. u can get such face packs in the beauty saloon or ayurvedic beauty shops.

Yes fruits pack is available but there are some international brands
exclusively selling organic carrot product.
One of the brand which I know is

http://www.yestocarrots.com/product/nourishing-shampoo?product_id=1221007

This company has wide range of carrot products.. browse it for more details.
I don't know whether its available in India.
Thank you said by: Sheetal Kamble
It's applicable for everything...
According to an old proverb......"even if amruth is taken in excess, it turns to poison"

It means that nothing is good or bad. It depends on use. Even snake venom is used in many medicines. Everything in world is of some good use. we only need discover the correct use and benefit.

yes! everything has a negative and positive point. we have to push the negatives and pull the positives :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.