The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
mostly i like to have Dosa and chutney. But today i had Idli with tomato chutney.

Can you tell me tomato chutney recipe

Meera sandhu
I forget to add 1 more breakfast dish.....it's pathiri.....Muslim's favourite dish....made of rice, but prepare it as chappathi. Serve it with some vegetable or chicken curry

Meera sandhu
I am about to take my breakfast- in fact brunch- that would be onion Parantha, butter and corn flacks with milk. I shall eat mangoes in a little while.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every morning I have chapati and vegetable with a glass of milk for my breakfast.

Sharmistha Banerjee
There are some neighbors near me, who eat rice 3 times a day. I don't know, how they are able to eat rice in the early morning!!

Meera sandhu
One of my favorite breakfast dish is Poori Bhaji,in fact everyone in my family lies it....I also make rotti mixing 3 different flours - Raagi,rava and rice flour with curds,grated coconut ,chopped onions,green chilies,coriander leaves and curry leaves ,salt and sugar.Make a dough like chapati and take small portions and pat it on the tava like a thick chapati.Fry and add some butter on top when it is ready and it is yummy with coconut chutney ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

idly dosai for some days. some days i used to prepare a food for common breakfast and lunch.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I generally have fast food in breakfast. It gets ready within 2-3 minutes.
I generally have fast food in breakfast. It gets ready within 2-3 minutes.

What fast food? maggie?????

Meera sandhu
I think that this thread is not really relevant! I mean, why does anyone want to know who has eaten what kind of food stuff for breakfast! This will only make the thread go on and on and it does not really add value of any sort neither a kind of discussion that makes a website valuable! So I am locking the thread, if anyone does not agree with me, send me a PM but don't create another thread asking me why it was locked!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.