The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes,small small meals in between do help us and we don't get hungry as well.

Ya I believe and so I take buiscuits mostly.

A little heavy breakfast would be good for you.

Want to make each day Accountable

Actually no heavy meals is not good for health specially to working persons.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

For a working man a good healthy Breakfast is good.

Want to make each day Accountable

But you need a healthy breakfast to keep you active the whole day...
Use carbohydrate diet with less oil. It will help you to stay fit also

Meera sandhu
SJ.. yes in that case it sounds okay.. Usually I take lunch around 12 pm.. So I can manage without breakfast too.

And I take my break fast at about 11 so I can skip my lunch, in fact mine is a brunch because I getup after 9.

lol.. :laugh: Which makes your breakfast = lunch = brunch !!! :laugh:

I have taken a lot of Brunch in my life. :laugh: :laugh:

Ha ha... :laugh: Actually I am doing that almost daily.. Brunch. :woohoo:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, in past I don't used to take breakfast.. Now I have a cup of milk without sugar.

Only a cup of milk :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

My stomach won't allow me to stay comfortably if I not give it at least 2 dosa or appam in the morning :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What is appam?

Appam and idiyappam are kerala breakfast items......made of rice
Check my articles, you will get its recipe

First Image you can see appam...beside it Perotta...typical Kerala item made from Maida......different from paratta.
Second picture shows Idiyaapam....actually it's pure white colour. I get this image only

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8125]}

I think what the name your telling that is Perotta is same may be like BAHTORA.
BAHTORA comes in Punjabi dish. I think sunilji will able to clear this.

Batoora is not Perotta....
Batoora is somewhat similar to poori...isn't it.....big in size...
Actually perotta making is an art :woohoo: :woohoo: :P :P :P
Till now, I haven't studied it.
At first, maida is added with oil and made it to thin sheets by beating it on surface. Then it is made like a sheet. Then rolled spirally like a snake and then put it on tawa and heat both sides like chappathi.
Since it's made from maida, it's not good for health. But it's Keralites' special item.
http://deepann.wordpress.com/2006/02/20/kerala-porotta/
I found this link....which involves various steps involved in its making..really a tedious process
Hoping I can post it here :dry: :dry:

Meera sandhu
I think students must take a meal that not make him lazy.They must take regular breakfast.. as they engaged full day......
Both looks quite delicious.. Even I will not skip my breakfast if I would have something like this.. Lol

Anand,
Appam is a very easy recipe....just after grinding rice, we have to ferment it for 5-6 hours by adding yeast...that's all. Next day morning, you can make it using a non-stick chappathi maker also. Just, pour the batter, spread it once by rotating it with handle and close the lid. Just open after 1 minute.
Since it's steam cooked, it's very good for health. Any veg-non-veg curries suit with it

Meera sandhu
Well, in past I don't used to take breakfast.. Now I have a cup of milk without sugar.

My stomach won't allow me to stay comfortably if I not give it at least 2 dosa or appam in the morning :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What is appam?

First Image you can see appam...beside it Perotta...typical Kerala item made from Maida......different from paratta.
Second picture shows Idiyaapam....actually it's pure white colour. I get this image only

At first, maida is added with oil and made it to thin sheets by beating it on surface. Then it is made like a sheet. Then rolled spirally like a snake and then put it on tawa and heat both sides like chappathi.
Since it's made from maida, it's not good for health. But it's Keralites' special item.
I found this link....which involves various steps involved in its making..really a tedious process

Oh my it looks a glass of wine along with the dish do we take it with wine?. :laugh:

What is appam?

Oh my it looks a glass of wine along with the dish do we take it with wine?. :laugh:

Why only wine....make it large :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.