The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I want to reduce my fat so I am planning to take Idly daily in my morning break fast.

Idli Sambaar is a healthy diet.
If given to kids, elders say...kids will become like Urud daal, plumpy :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
He he... Idli Sambaar is light so surely they are good for diet. but unfortunately My mom don't know the proper recipe to make it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I eat 2 chapatis/parantha with a glass of milk as a breakfast.I know the importance of breakfast and we should take heavy breakfast from health point of view. :)
I want to reduce my fat so I am planning to take Idly daily in my morning break fast.

Idli Sambaar is a healthy diet.
If given to kids, elders say...kids will become like Urud daal, plumpy :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I like to have south indian food in Breakfast,as it is light and also it is digested easily.

Want to make each day Accountable

I like to take bread,butter and Egg in my breakfast.I also prefer Milk too.
I eat Prauntha with Lassi and i never miss this routine

Really a funny combination.Will you take them both at a one time or one after another.............. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have Lassi in Lunch.In summers,i too never miss it and that too 2 big glass. :woohoo:

I have Lassi in Lunch.In summers,i too never miss it and that too 2 big glass. :woohoo:

I think karuna i from punjabi family that is the reason lassi is loved by karuna.............

I think karuna i from punjabi family that is the reason lassi is loved by karuna.............

Not even punjabi, but all indians mostly love LASSI.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.