Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My friends like to drink milk after they will eat curd rice. This is really a bad taste of them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

i some times like to have briyani and coconut chut.. :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :)

Biryani with Coconut Chutney :woohoo: :woohoo:
Amazing combination :sick: :silly: :silly: :blink: :blink: :blink: :unsure: :huh: :dry: :dry:

Meera sandhu
sandhya, my sister has an odd combination of having upma with sugar. i will be like eeeeeeeeeeeks

i have an odd combination of having idli with kissan jam...yummy and tasty

my friend will have softy ice cream and add sauce on it and have...i donot know what she likes in that combination.

By the way, the potato and bournvita is really a combination to try for

Swetha Shenoy
sandhya, my sister has an odd combination of having upma with sugar. i will be like eeeeeeeeeeeks

i have an odd combination of having idli with kissan jam...yummy and tasty

my friend will have softy ice cream and add sauce on it and have...i donot know what she likes in that combination.

By the way, the potato and bournvita is really a combination to try for

Swetha, have you ever tried eating shrikhand with crisp potato chips!! its awesome!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yes,Kalyani i have had mango shrikand with lays tomato flavor chips !!!!

When i go to restaurants, i eat onions with tomato ketchup and lemon drops on it..

I like to eat kurkure rajasthani chutney with Dahi....so yummy when we even add onion cubes....

I also like to have Haldirams Khatta meetha with dahi....perfect snacks with coriander leaves on top..

yum yum yummy...........

Swetha Shenoy
My friends like to drink milk after they will eat curd rice. This is really a bad taste of them.

tell him, not to try such type of combination.

Want to make each day Accountable

Different people have different combination of dishes.My like eat rich,Dal and Chicken...........
yes,Kalyani i have had mango shrikand with lays tomato flavor chips !!!!

When i go to restaurants, i eat onions with tomato ketchup and lemon drops on it..

I like to eat kurkure rajasthani chutney with Dahi....so yummy when we even add onion cubes....

I also like to have Haldirams Khatta meetha with dahi....perfect snacks with coriander leaves on top..

yum yum yummy...........

Yum Yum Yum,. I like onions with lemon juice too a lot, next time I must try eating them with the ketchup!! :P :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Though we don't like to eat such combination but sometimes we have to adjust with whatever we have...Generally in such case fruit jam or tomato sauce are alternatives...

try idle, dosa, chapathi or maggi with sauce or jam once ..heeheh :lol: :laugh: :)

Dosa with jam will not taste good. Dosa with Sauce is good to eat.

let me ask my hubby to test it once. He my be interested :woohoo: :woohoo:

My friend and her husband really love the combination of UPMA_PICKLE.
I don't know how they eat it :whistle: :whistle:

We need banana for Upma

Banana with upma or upma with sauce... ?

Banana(particularly small one) is the best combination of Upma or Steam cake. So, usually, if no time or I become lazy, I make either one of two.
Pickle with upma...hearing for first time from my friend :silly: :silly:

Some people drink lemon juice with salt and sugar. I don't know how

di i too have lemon juice with a pinch of salt and sugar.here in north side its a drink named "sikanji". and not few people but many people drink it here in summers.

a.s.
i too have few unusual combinations like chapati with ghee-sugar,stuffed dal parantha with sewaiyan or kheer,sometimes dalmot or tomato sauce with rice and dal.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.