Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dislike bad combination in food. Once I noticed a customer asking waiter to serve Bhature with Sambhar. The waiter was obviously perplexed. The combination should be either Chhole Bhature or Idli/ Dosa Sambhar. This is like wearing necktie on Dhoti Kurta.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I like Dosa with coconut chut, Green gram dosa with coconut chutney with more green chili, idly with ground nut chutney and basan chutney, chapati with potato curry and bornvita.

It's nothing unusual here :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I like Dosa with coconut chut, Green gram dosa with coconut chutney with more green chili, idly with ground nut chutney and basan chutney, chapati with potato curry and bornvita.

heeeeee :woohoo: Sandhya haven't you noticed??? last one..

i think she told Bournvita added milk...which she drinks everyday :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

No its chaptathi with potato curry and bornvita... :woohoo: some rare combination...note it.. :huh: have to try once..

No its chaptathi with potato curry and bornvita... :woohoo: some rare combination...note it.. :huh: have to try once..

She may be mixing bournvita in potato curry :woohoo: :woohoo:

Entammo :silly: :blink: :unsure: :ohmy: :ohmy: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu

Or even potato curry in bournvita...whatever available more... :dry: :unsure: :laugh:
What's entammo?

Or even potato curry in bournvita...whatever available more... :dry: :unsure: :laugh:
What's entammo?

Oh my mother :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Usually used similar way as 'Oh my god' in English
Ask Ceemji..he likes it very much....actually all bengalis like words ending with 'O' :P

Meera sandhu

What's entammo?

Oh my mother :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Usually used similar way as 'Oh my god' in English
Ask Ceemji..he likes it very much....actually all bengalis like words ending with 'O' :P

Is it? Let him say it.. :lol: :) I think in Telugu also that word is expressed for same reason..
i some times like to have briyani and coconut chut.. :laugh: :laugh: :lol: :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.