Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When person is very tired, tensed, in haste and obsessed for something, the food combination hardly attracts him. If feel that we should eat such items which suits our body and mind.
1_2012-04-06_2012-07-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
When person is very tired, tensed, in haste and obsessed for something, the food combination hardly attracts him. If feel that we should eat such items which suits our body and mind.

Is it so? NO.I feel opposite of what you said.Food always attracts me.
When i am tired or feeling boring,i tell my mother to give something and what ever she brings,the time between she brings or make for me,makes me thinking
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8131]}that what she is bringing or preparing and that excites me.

Even in evening,in dinner i like to do lots of variation and that makes my mood good as well.

So,Food is something,that always changes me.

Want to make each day Accountable

sandhya, my sister has an odd combination of having upma with sugar. i will be like eeeeeeeeeeeks

i have an odd combination of having idli with kissan jam...yummy and tasty

my friend will have softy ice cream and add sauce on it and have...i donot know what she likes in that combination.

By the way, the potato and bournvita is really a combination to try for

Upma with sugar is not bad at all....
When we were kids, we liked it very much.
As you know, banana is the best combination of upma, sugar is also OK. No problem :evil:

Meera sandhu
Maggi noddles with omelet, gulab jamun with icecream, potato chips with coffee idle dripped in coffee... :whistle: :whistle: anything else...???from others. :laugh: :)
I once heard, Kashmiris drink tea with salt instead of sugar. Is it true?

Meera sandhu

No this is not true a i live in kashmir for 3 years and i cannot noticed that.........

No this is not true a i live in kashmir for 3 years and i cannot noticed that.........

Not all kashmiris, a few....
Now I remember....I studied in school :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

If they take that combination that is really amazing and i cannot never try such combination...........

If they take that combination that is really amazing and i cannot never try such combination...........

Just try once yaar :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
lemon and salt with tea is made and this is called lemon tea.This is popular.Are u talking about this?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.