Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
lemon and salt with tea is made and this is called lemon tea.This is popular.Are u talking about this?

Lemon juice added to black tea is used for treatment of dysentery ...
If you are trying any unusual combinations for the first time, sure.....you can drink this special lime tea soon after that :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
lemon and salt with tea is made and this is called lemon tea.This is popular.Are u talking about this?

If you are trying any unusual combinations for the first time, sure.....you can drink this special lime tea soon after that :cheer: :cheer:

then salt is also added.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

then salt is also added.

Yes...black tea+salt+lemon......medicine for dysentery :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo: :P :P

Meera sandhu
What about Biryani or fried rice with tea???
How is it?????

When my brother was a kid he was a tea addict and even used to drink tea with rice.

Meera sandhu
Yesterday at dinner, i had idli with egg curry. It tastes really nice, friends!!!
You can also try

Meera sandhu
[quote]

let me ask my hubby to test it once. He my be interested :woohoo: :woohoo:

My friend and her husband really love the combination of UPMA_PICKLE.
I don't know how they eat it :whistle: :whistle:

We need banana for Upma[/quote]
My husband also like this combination of upma and pickle.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
Yesterday, i saw my hubby eating steam cake with mixing banana and pickle. Vimala, can you assume that???
Hoping you make steam cake for breakfast at least once in a week.

It's a terrifying combination......

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.