Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But too much exposure to sunlight can lead to skin cancer also. Am I right?

My home is near Kovalam. Tourists are coming to the place to have sun bath. They love it a lot!!!!

Meera sandhu
But too much exposure to sunlight can lead to skin cancer also. Am I right?

My home is near Kovalam. Tourists are coming to the place to have sun bath. They love it a lot!!!!

oh really skin cancer.? I knew it now only. thanks for sharing

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Yes sun rays are good for health as it was D vitamin which is important to skin. Who is having eye sight they can stand in front of sun in morning for 10 min by looking towards him by closing eyes it will increase eye power.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I like sun in the winters only :P

Live in the present :)
actually early morning sun light is very good, every day my mom tell me too see the early morning sun which gives some additional power to our eyes .......... so wearing specs does not necessary .........

But doesn't looking at the sun directly harms the eyes?
actually early morning sun light is very good, every day my mom tell me too see the early morning sun which gives some additional power to our eyes .......... so wearing specs does not necessary .........

Looking at the sun directly is harmful any time although some old books mentioned that it helps getting better eyesight. I don't see any good reason for that suggestion.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Looking at the sun directly is harmful any time although some old books mentioned that it helps getting better eyesight. I don't see any good reason for that suggestion.

I too feel that there is no point in looking directly at the sun to get better eye sight...In fact it is not possible to do so since the rys are very harsh and blind you even before you look directly at the sun...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too feel that there is no point in looking directly at the sun to get better eye sight...In fact it is not possible to do so since the rys are very harsh and blind you even before you look directly at the sun...

Yes, we can become blind, if we see the Sun directly. I don't think we really need to go out compulsory and have sun bath.

Want to make each day Accountable

If you look directly at the sun on a harsh hot day, your eyes are bound to get injured. But you look at soft, early morning sun for few minutes regularly then it is beneficial.

It is actually recommended to avoid direct exposure to sun between 11 am to 3 pm because that is when the sun is really hot and lashing out its UV rays in full force. Before and after those times, it is no harm, in fact needed regularly for some time to get your Vitamin D activated and better absorption of calcium!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Why we see foreigners outside the beach having the sun bath? It looks like they never get sun bath in the city.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.