The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have often wondered how it would feel writing 1000 articles. If I were to add up all my articles on different sites, I can easily cross the 850 mark. But I am talking about having 1000 articles on only one site. How about that :woohoo:

Without wanting to dampen your enthusiasm I would say that quantity should never be a priority....I have seen some who have written 2000 + articles consisting of 400-500 words and most of them sound similar, so what is the point?

Hey, it's fine. It's not dampening of my spirits. On the contrary, it is like an inspiration to me. I have been writing articles about 350 words on a revenue sharing site. However, when I write on upfront paying sites, I try writing bigger articles.
I have often wondered how it would feel writing 1000 articles. If I were to add up all my articles on different sites, I can easily cross the 850 mark. But I am talking about having 1000 articles on only one site. How about that :woohoo:

Without wanting to dampen your enthusiasm I would say that quantity should never be a priority....I have seen some who have written 2000 + articles consisting of 400-500 words and most of them sound similar, so what is the point?

yes..
More than quantity, I too prefer quality...Afterall total cash money counts.....
I never go below 700 or 800 words every article
It's better to wrote one article of 50-75 cash credits rather than writing 2-3 articles earning 20 each. Also, we need to add key words and meta description everytime wasting a lot of time :S :evil:
I am most comfortable with articles 1000 to 1500 words....
2000+ words articles look like essays, yet I have added a lot ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, 2000 word articles are like essays or even short stories. I have neve written such big and huge articles. The one that I wrote only one was of 1035 words.

actually, it's my target for next one year :cheer:
It's possible if you add short articles of rupees 30 or 40. Otherwise very difficult :S

Well, I am not counting articles in terms of only Indian rupees, because I write at some sites where they pay in US dollars too.

Good to know it even who else would not like to earn in Dollors thing is one should have the time as well as skills to write. :blink:

I complete agree with you, Usha! Such furious production might compromise with quality. After all quality and quantity have an antithetical relationship!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Thank you said by: usha manohar
@Abhijit- Unlike some other sites where we can respond to as many posters in a row, it's considered spamming on this site. Never mind if some members are doing it but they are doing it at the risk of their post(s) deleted. 2 is acceptable to once in a while but please avoid 3-4 posts in a row. Another friendly one coming from me for you ;)
Note- my first 2 consecutive posts were too harshly criticized 10 month before when I was a new member here. Cheers.

:S Spamming? I never knew that. If I get 5 replies, I guess, I can write a reply to all 5 people. I didn't get it - "in a row"? I click on "Quote" so that we know whom I am responding to. If I cannot respond immediately, all my answers appear in a row. So what do I do? It may mean, when I feel like responding, can't I respond?
@Abhijit- Unlike some other sites where we can respond to as many posters in a row, it's considered spamming on this site. Never mind if some members are doing it but they are doing it at the risk of their post(s) deleted. 2 is acceptable to once in a while but please avoid 3-4 posts in a row. Another friendly one coming from me for you ;)
Note- my first 2 consecutive posts were too harshly criticized 10 month before when I was a new member here. Cheers.

:S Spamming? I never knew that. If I get 5 replies, I guess, I can write a reply to all 5 people. I didn't get it - "in a row"? I click on "Quote" so that we know whom I am responding to. If I cannot respond immediately, all my answers appear in a row. So what do I do? It may mean, when I feel like responding, can't I respond?

You certainly can but after some one else too has replied but not two in a row unless must.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You can merge all you replies in a single box if you want to reply all at once or may wait for someone else response on the same thread. :blink:
Thank you said by: suni51

Hey, it's fine. It's not dampening of my spirits. On the contrary, it is like an inspiration to me. I have been writing articles about 350 words on a revenue sharing site. However, when I write on upfront paying sites, I try writing bigger articles.

In that case you shall be surprised to see big number of articles having over 3000 words some of them are even have more than 4000 words. Cheers. Try to break 5k barrier. ;)

You certainly can but after some one else too has replied but not two in a row unless must.

Can you please clarify - I couldn't interpret you correctly. Two in a row how? If you respond, so that's one, Mr. A responds: that's 2, someone else also responds, so that's 3. and then I respond which makes it 4. So, should I not respond to such answers.
OR
two in a row means, only my name appearing for 2-3 times to the left of the pane?
Please clarify?

Can you please clarify - I couldn't interpret you correctly. Two in a row how? If you respond, so that's one, Mr. A responds: that's 2, someone else also responds, so that's 3. and then I respond which makes it 4. So, should I not respond to such answers.
OR
two in a row means, only my name appearing for 2-3 times to the left of the pane?
Please clarify?

Okay let me clear it if you want to reply to 5 people together you can do it like this
@a
@b
@c
@d
@e
else wait for some one to respond in between
Although if you have some thing urgent you certainly can use another box. chhers.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.