The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have often wondered how it would feel writing 1000 articles. If I were to add up all my articles on different sites, I can easily cross the 850 mark. But I am talking about having 1000 articles on only one site. How about that :woohoo:

Without wanting to dampen your enthusiasm I would say that quantity should never be a priority....I have seen some who have written 2000 + articles consisting of 400-500 words and most of them sound similar, so what is the point?

In one of my previous responses here, I had said that I give more importance to quantity than quality. If that were not so, I would have been writing far too many articles. I decided to cut the number short and instead focus on writing well. If you see some of my latest articles on EK, you will realize that I am writing longer articles with reasonable content - the thing I never gave importance to earlier.
@Abhijit- Unlike some other sites where we can respond to as many posters in a row, it's considered spamming on this site. Never mind if some members are doing it but they are doing it at the risk of their post(s) deleted. 2 is acceptable to once in a while but please avoid 3-4 posts in a row. Another friendly one coming from me for you ;)
Note- my first 2 consecutive posts were too harshly criticized 10 month before when I was a new member here. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have often wondered how it would feel writing 1000 articles. If I were to add up all my articles on different sites, I can easily cross the 850 mark. But I am talking about having 1000 articles on only one site. How about that :woohoo:

I know where you are leading to, I have more than 1000 articles although I do not want to disclose the real figure. number of words is not that big so 1000 articles should not be a problem for you, if you feel you must reach to that point soon enough. As for Ram baboo I know he has several thousands under his belt and that too on one single site. Cheers.

Writing is my main job online. So, I have to head somewhere, isn' it :laugh: People like you are my inspiration who derive so much strength to write. I really appreciate that. Rambabu is indeed an article machine I should say.

Without wanting to dampen your enthusiasm I would say that quantity should never be a priority....I have seen some who have written 2000 + articles consisting of 400-500 words and most of them sound similar, so what is the point?

In one of my previous responses here, I had said that I give more importance to quantity than quality. If that were not so, I would have been writing far too many articles. I decided to cut the number short and instead focus on writing well. If you see some of my latest articles on EK, you will realize that I am writing longer articles with reasonable content - the thing I never gave importance to earlier.

It is the other way round right ? I give more importance to quality than quantity ....I agree that to put forth more information one has to have at least a medium sized article.But again it depends on the subject matter and the capability of the writer, there are some international writers who write such fine articles consisting of just 500 -600 words, I guess it is a knack they have, where no word is wasted and the sentence is to the point !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes it is possible to write 1000 articles on one site only concern is of time availabilty. I know there are people who have done it on a site. :)
Just go on writing articles and need not bother about any particular level. You may cross even one thousand or two thousand articles if you just continue.

However, quality and uniqueness is more important. Unless you can give something of your own, you will end just giving the information which is already available and hence of no use.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Wow.. I have read many responses here.. And great to know that everyone doing great in writing article.

I guess as I only write on one subject (mostly) its really difficult for me to find out more articles..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

It is the other way round right ? I give more importance to quality than quantity ....I agree that to put forth more information one has to have at least a medium sized article.But again it depends on the subject matter and the capability of the writer, there are some international writers who write such fine articles consisting of just 500 -600 words, I guess it is a knack they have, where no word is wasted and the sentence is to the point !

You are 100% right. The world's best speeches and best write ups are short,,, very short. Your policy, i uphold in high esteem.in Last BBL, i have written just 10 articles of medium length.
It's possible if one has more time for writing articles, and to reach 1000 mark soon, only small articles can help

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

It's possible if one has more time for writing articles, and to reach 1000 mark soon, only small articles can help

In a span of 8months i have written 1000 articles for a website. But they are of different sizes
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.