Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Internet and books are nest companions. One may feel lonely even in a crowd.

I have always felt lonely even in places like ST stands or railways stations. But if I am answering to questions or being active in forums, that gives me a feeling like I am virtually with my friends. Internet is a boon, no doubt.
I don't knew this fact but for me I can't live alone I always need friends to share happiness as well as sorrows. :blink:

As a student of sociology, I remember to have read during my college studies that only God and beasts can live alone. But we as humans really want someone to be there and as you pointed out - both during happiness and sorrow.

This is because man is a social animal and lives in group like other animals so it can't live alone. :blink:

:woohoo: :woohoo: Man is a social animal :woohoo: and what about women :woohoo: :woohoo:
Sorry for the joke. But this was a popular line amongst our class during college. I couldn't help repeating that here.

My hubby and daughter leave home before 8.30 am and am all alone at home till 4 0'clock, she reaches back. I used to feel loneliness before I joined here. So, it's sure Boddunan has really increased my immunity ;) :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I don't knew this fact but for me I can't live alone I always need friends to share happiness as well as sorrows. :blink:

As a student of sociology, I remember to have read during my college studies that only God and beasts can live alone. But we as humans really want someone to be there and as you pointed out - both during happiness and sorrow.

This is because man is a social animal and lives in group like other animals so it can't live alone. :blink:

:woohoo: :woohoo: Man is a social animal :woohoo: and what about women :woohoo: :woohoo:
Sorry for the joke. But this was a popular line amongst our class during college. I couldn't help repeating that here.

Loneliness is not always a curse. At times Loneliness works like a boon. But, its necessary to strike a balance to have the best of the two worlds.

I once got a sms....can't remember its correct wordings, yet I will try to quote.
Loneliness is a blessing and pleasant thing, if it's gifted by ourselves, but it becomes a curse if given by others :cheer:

Meera sandhu

My hubby and daughter leave home before 8.30 am and am all alone at home till 4 0'clock, she reaches back. I used to feel loneliness before I joined here. So, it's sure Boddunan has really increased my immunity ;) :cheer:

That's right. And as I have said above, when I am working online, I don't feel lonely at all. I totally forget the world around me. And I have experienced this joy hundreds of times. B)

That's right. And as I have said above, when I am working online, I don't feel lonely at all. I totally forget the world around me. And I have experienced this joy hundreds of times. B)

But sometimes lonliness also is required. I require it when I am stressed. :)
Feeling lonely? Reach out to your friends! Not only is loneliness an unpleasant condition, it can harm the body’s immune system, according to new research.

http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/loneliness-can-weaken-your-immune-system/article4328995.ece

Yes I agree with this words as I had seen one of my aunt who stay alone also faced this problem.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

As i think in some conditions when we want to achieve our aim of life it play a good role in our life otherwise not.
I don't think loneliness helps at all. It's more of a disease and I would call it an incipient stage of depression. So beware!!
:(
loneliness increase frustration and it boring also. But some time it is useful. When we have some problem that loneliness is help ful in solving it. "Live me alone"
I read this news today on the Internet. However, I did not go through the full news, but yes, I have also read about this research. One wonders, how loneliness might be weakening the immune system!
We can utilize the time in interested matters is used to reduce the feeling of loneliness.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.