Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is what we human being lacks. We always run away from simplicity and manipulates things till it becomes what we would have liked it to be. I always respect people who are straight forward and are preditable. :)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
This is what we human being lacks. We always run away from simplicity and manipulates things till it becomes what we would have liked it to be. I always respect people who are straight forward and are preditable. :)

Why we are complex and not simple! I think that Indians are more complex than British and Americans. The reason lies in language syntax. when you speak in Hindi, you will tell the main thing later and other things in between. This affects thoughts clarity also. For example: When yo go to Koilkata by Rajdhani express, You will say in English: I shall go- to Kokatta- by Rajdhani express. How simple is this. But when you speak in Hindi You would first talk about Kolkatta and Rajdhani Express and only later that you are going there. Thus, a Hindi speaking will say- Men kokatta rajdhani Express se jaoounga. (I Kolkatta by Tajdhani express shall go). So, the listener will know only later that he is going. This is true about other languages in India also.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
A great lesson learnt from a dog as well as from an old man.

I read long ago that there were 2 blind people in a temple wanting to drink water. A monkey swooped down from one of the branches, led them to drinking water kiosk, opened the tap and offered them water while it drank some and closed the tap and climbed the nearest branch

What we humans couldn't do, the monkey did!

Swetha Shenoy

I read long ago that there were 2 blind people in a temple wanting to drink water. A monkey swooped down from one of the branches, led them to drinking water kiosk, opened the tap and offered them water while it drank some and closed the tap and climbed the nearest branch

I can't imagine such a scene. We humans have no time to care for others. But these animals do so!!

I can't imagine such a scene. We humans have no time to care for others. But these animals do so!!

May be because for them money is useless. :evil:
Money is not useless for animals living in zoo also and the ones who live in jungle have barter system. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Money is not useless for animals living in zoo also and the ones who live in jungle have barter system. Cheers.

Money is only a token for goods and services that are used by all- free, cash or barter. So it is no use saying that you need no money unless you also need no goods or services.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

Money is only a token for goods and services that are used by all- free, cash or barter. So it is no use saying that you need no money unless you also need no goods or services.

Exactly, everyone needs it whether in cash or kind be it a human being or animal. money does not mean hard cash or currency but means of exchange services.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Why we are complex and not simple! I think that Indians are more complex than British and Americans. The reason lies in language syntax. when you speak in Hindi, you will tell the main thing later and other things in between. This affects thoughts clarity also. For example: When yo go to Koilkata by Rajdhani express, You will say in English: I shall go- to Kokatta- by Rajdhani express. How simple is this. But when you speak in Hindi You would first talk about Kolkatta and Rajdhani Express and only later that you are going there. Thus, a Hindi speaking will say- Men kokatta rajdhani Express se jaoounga. (I Kolkatta by Tajdhani express shall go). So, the listener will know only later that he is going. This is true about other languages in India also.

This is very true, we never come to the point instead ramble on...in fact being direct and to the point is often considered rude by many Indians.You are supposed to make small talk and then only spill the beans ... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is very true, we never come to the point instead ramble on...in fact being direct and to the point is often considered rude by many Indians.You are supposed to make small talk and then only spill the beans ... :dry:

And while doing the small talk the whole meaning changes and unintentional disputes come to replace good wishes. Cheers. Most of us lack sense of humor and urgency to finish a job..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.