Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The government has refused information on Netaji Bose foreign links sought under RTI. It appears that there are some so called social workers and RTI activists who have no other work to do. So they waste their own time as well as that of government.

http://www.ptinews.com/news/3890978_PMO-refuses-to-release-files-on-Netaji-s-widow--daughter

Yes, they are time wasters. RTI has a definite purpose and it's the duty of every Indian citizen not to misuse the facility.

It is not possible to stop misuse of any facility. It is human behaviour. I read that in UP one person used RTI to get list of unmarried teachers to decide marriage of his daughter.

Thank you. That is why it is necessary to discourage such individuals. Before the RTI Act came in existence, only MPs could ask questions. Now any one can. It would be better if this facility were limited to organizations only- NGO, corporate bodies who could be more responsible.

Is there any reason they are looking for such information.. I think one should always justtify why they need that information.. There could be something which they are trying to find out.. If not then indeed its a waste of time..

That was a request turned down by government for security or reasons best known to them. Government has right to do so in larger interest of our nation but that does not call for a blanket ban on RTI. They can at best deny an application with a proper reason. Governments have all the time in the world for public since they are sitting there for this very purpose.

Exactly.. they should also justify, why the information can't be provided for whatsoever good or bad reason.. But i do believe, activists are serious people... Common people don't have time to file RTI.. sad but true..

Actually these so called activists are just mischief mongers and they have no useful work to do.

We'll Sir, you might be right in some cases , but i have really worked with good activists in Pune , a group name lokayat, who faught for good reasons without any greed... And the were damn serious about making the change.. Most of them were working professionals like me, but still they took time to come and fight for what they believe in...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
People questioning government's authority or interrupting its function should be stopped from doing so. They are simply not helping the cause of our government doing properly. People like Anna, Nafisa Ali, Sunita Narain, Medha Patkar, Anjali Pawar,Aruna Roy, Eknath Ranade, Arvind Kejriwal, Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh etc etc only created chaos in normal functioning of government and should be stopped. There are hundreds more who tried to do so but never succeeded.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The government has refused information on Netaji Bose foreign links sought under RTI. It appears that there are some so called social workers and RTI activists who have no other work to do. So they waste their own time as well as that of government.

http://www.ptinews.com/news/3890978_PMO-refuses-to-release-files-on-Netaji-s-widow--daughter

Yes, they are time wasters. RTI has a definite purpose and it's the duty of every Indian citizen not to misuse the facility.

It is not possible to stop misuse of any facility. It is human behaviour. I read that in UP one person used RTI to get list of unmarried teachers to decide marriage of his daughter.

Thank you. That is why it is necessary to discourage such individuals. Before the RTI Act came in existence, only MPs could ask questions. Now any one can. It would be better if this facility were limited to organizations only- NGO, corporate bodies who could be more responsible.

Is there any reason they are looking for such information.. I think one should always justtify why they need that information.. There could be something which they are trying to find out.. If not then indeed its a waste of time..

That was a request turned down by government for security or reasons best known to them. Government has right to do so in larger interest of our nation but that does not call for a blanket ban on RTI. They can at best deny an application with a proper reason. Governments have all the time in the world for public since they are sitting there for this very purpose.

Exactly.. they should also justify, why the information can't be provided for whatsoever good or bad reason.. But i do believe, activists are serious people... Common people don't have time to file RTI.. sad but true..

Actually these so called activists are just mischief mongers and they have no useful work to do.

We'll Sir, you might be right in some cases , but i have really worked with good activists in Pune , a group name lokayat, who faught for good reasons without any greed... And the were damn serious about making the change.. Most of them were working professionals like me, but still they took time to come and fight for what they believe in...

Information seeking for purpose differs from mischief mongering information seekers. What is the significance of asking information on historic facts like Bhagat singh and Subhash Chandra Bose. Now somebody will ask about date of birth of Mughal emperors Somebody may ask for exact date when Rama entered Lanka and other such matters. here is no limit to such mischief makers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Netaji's life is shrouded in mystery, let him live in peace, the great warrior son of India, his birth place is Cuttack, Odissa, and his ancestral home is in Puri, which is now a divine place for the natives, some say he lived his last life, worshipping Lord Jagannath, there are plenty of evidence to suggest that he has his last life at his birth place, perhaps at the fag end of his life he attracted towards spiritualism, there are mysteries, we should respect it at any cost. :)

http://mohanmekap.com/

Netaji's life is shrouded in mystery, let him live in peace, the great warrior son of India, his birth place is Cuttack, Odissa, and his ancestral home is in Puri, which is now a divine place for the natives, some say he lived his last life, worshipping Lord Jagannath, there are plenty of evidence to suggest that he has his last life at his birth place, perhaps at the fag end of his life he attracted towards spiritualism, there are mysteries, we should respect it at any cost. :)

People asking such questions are willing to know few facts only. Our government knows these facts but is trying to hide but if those facts come out will bring some embarrassing moments for many and relations with few other countries, therefore government does not want to share them with public.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra

People asking such questions are willing to know few facts only. Our government knows these facts but is trying to hide but if those facts come out will bring some embarrassing moments for many and relations with few other countries, therefore government does not want to share them with public.

Yes Sunil ji.... History was never that good.. Facts were always hidden to stay in Power and run the society....

Yes Sunil ji.... History was never that good.. Facts were always hidden to stay in Power and run the society....

There are many 'dirty' news in media about Mahatma Gandhi. I wonder one day some 'enthusiastic' (mischief monger) may ask the silly question under RTI. There is need to prevent such mischief players in order to save time and efforts.

You are right friend...... Netaji the real hero of India without selfishness. He is the epitome of discipline . Let the so called
social workers and RTI activists first seek information about themselves under the RTI act befoire contemplating to seek RTI about scar-less leaders like NETAJI
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You are right friend...... Netaji the real hero of India without selfishness. He is the epitome of discipline . Let the so called
social workers and RTI activists first seek information about themselves under the RTI act befoire contemplating to seek RTI about scar-less leaders like NETAJI

We salute Netaji who organized the Indians abroad to fight for independence of India. There is no need for us to know about his personal life or relation. The RTI activists have actually no useful work to do. so they indulge in such silly matters.

There are many 'dirty' news in media about Mahatma Gandhi. I wonder one day some 'enthusiastic' (mischief monger) may ask the silly question under RTI. There is need to prevent such mischief players in order to save time and efforts.

How can we say its a dirty news... Truth is truth.. even if dirty.. Although Gandhi has done great for this country, bt don't forget he was human too. There are many facts hidden about great people but just to give people and idol , they are never out.. There are many books which got banned because they were saying something bad about Gandhi. Let people decide that... Why banning it.. Why can't we open our minds.. To believe or not to believe is on us only...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.