Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Bcoz Man want to rule on his wife/girlfriend. he want everything is to be done accotrding to him and if his wife / girlfriend is in progress then many times he cant tolerate that things. so that the man dislike wife or girlfriends progress...

May be men fear that wife will dominate if she earns more or in any way betters. Many women are proudy even if their parents are richer or more well to do. If the wife herself is superior, she may like her husband to be slavish. This is actually a lack of confidence in each other. If the relation is on genuine trust, such issue won't arise.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

But this is not about India. This is universal problem.

No sir.. I don't think its a universal problem.,.. Although more prominent in some countries... Again its about Individuals who are thinking like this..

The link provided is about England. This is not a finding in India though this may be true here also.

After all they have ruled us for long and have taugh us so many things.. This could be one of them.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Let me recall the movie 'Abhiman' which is about the wife getting better than husband with consequential family crisis. The stars were Amitabh Bachan and Jaya Bhaduri.

If we keep filmy stories apart, in real life man always welcome good money coming from any sources, wife earning good is one of marriage conditions these days. The men is basically a clever guy who wants to keep his cake and eat it too.

The issue is more serious when wife and husband are in same job and she excels. If they are in different jobs, this may be okay in most cases. Many women also behave arrogantly when they make better achievements.

That could be true but I have never experienced such cases despite being in corporate sector for years and coming across hundreds of pairs in same sectors where wives are getting better salary package. Men are enjoying or even promoting wives to do even better. But then exceptions are every where, maybe some of them are not showing their jealousy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No sir.. I don't think its a universal problem.,.. Although more prominent in some countries... Again its about Individuals who are thinking like this..

The link provided is about England. This is not a finding in India though this may be true here also.

After all they have ruled us for long and have taugh us so many things.. This could be one of them.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Let me recall the movie 'Abhiman' which is about the wife getting better than husband with consequential family crisis. The stars were Amitabh Bachan and Jaya Bhaduri.

If we keep filmy stories apart, in real life man always welcome good money coming from any sources, wife earning good is one of marriage conditions these days. The men is basically a clever guy who wants to keep his cake and eat it too.

The issue is more serious when wife and husband are in same job and she excels. If they are in different jobs, this may be okay in most cases. Many women also behave arrogantly when they make better achievements.

That could be true but I have never experienced such cases despite being in corporate sector for years and coming across hundreds of pairs in same sectors where wives are getting better salary package. Men are enjoying or even promoting wives to do even better. But then exceptions are every where, maybe some of them are not showing their jealousy.

This is inner feeling. Jealousy is common. many are jealous of colleagues also. So there is nothing in jealousy on wife's progress. Those in govt. and corporate sector reconcile easily as promotions are based on seniority rules. Many IAS and IPS officers have also such issues. But real problem is when wife is too superior to her husband. Suppose that the husband is a mere clerk but the wife is big executive. Here the husband may feel even embarrassed before friends or relatives. But if wife is in junior position, there is no issue.

This is inner feeling. Jealousy is common. many are jealous of colleagues also. So there is nothing in jealousy on wife's progress. Those in govt. and corporate sector reconcile easily as promotions are based on seniority rules. Many IAS and IPS officers have also such issues. But real problem is when wife is too superior to her husband. Suppose that the husband is a mere clerk but the wife is big executive. Here the husband may feel even embarrassed before friends or relatives. But if wife is in junior position, there is no issue.

But real problem is when wife is too superior to her husband. That of course is a complex situation, I think a wise husband should try to rectify his own shortcoming. That only is the right remedy for his feelings.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But real problem is when wife is too superior to her husband. That of course is a complex situation, I think a wise husband should try to rectify his own shortcoming. That only is the right remedy for his feelings.

This is rather a compatibility issue. Such things should be tackled before hand. But it may be that wife gets very big career leap after her marriage only and far surpasses her husband. In such situation, the couple needs maintain good family relation. When women are in career, there is nothing to stop them. There is nothing to ensure that wife will not rise more than her husband.

Thank you said by: suni51

What you said is truth. Men in general will not leave any opportunity to have an earning wife. They take all care to retain that eternal source of income.
Is that so! Well I never felt my hubby ever had that kind of a feeling even when I was earning more than him. But who knows, he could have a secret feeling of jealousy during that particular time. Yes, you never know men for their strange ways, they are funniest creation on this earth.
Is that so! Well I never felt my hubby ever had that kind of a feeling even when I was earning more than him. But who knows, he could have a secret feeling of jealousy during that particular time. Yes, you never know men for their strange ways, they are funniest creation on this earth.

Please don't go by these studies and observations unless you experience it personally. Let the life go smoothly as it is. All men are not jealous.

Please don't go by these studies and observations unless you experience it personally. Let the life go smoothly as it is. All men are not jealous.

Yeah sir ji such things and behavior can never be generalised but what more is seen and felt becomes general..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

I have seen your post first time. Welcome to discussions. All men are not alike. There are also some who may like to be dominated and even treated as slave by their wife or girlfriend. Such husbands will be happy with wife's superiority and enjoy henpecked status.
Don't nourish any negative feelings for your hubby. Be happy.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.