Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Since Gandhi comes from Gujrat Modi probably has more than enough or as much right as any of us to take Gandhis name ! There are no dearth of Satans and demons in the congress party including their high command..

I would not want to see Gandhi monopolized by any party, state or any particular thought. He was for everyone, whatever he gave to this country. Good and bad are part of the deal, if congress thinks Gandhi was instrumental in freedom of India, creation of Pakistan was part of the deal. Are they ready to accept it?

I too would think so, no one is perfect nor was Gandhi, he had his weaknesses but the great thing about him was that he was ready to admit them , on the other hand his positive qualities were so great that they minimised his weak points. Mahatma Gandhi is now being used and manipulated by everyone for their own selfish reasons.When Sonia Gandhi stood for election at Chikmagalur the congress workers went around telling the villagers that she was Gandhi's daughter...

There is no doubt about his humbleness and simplicity but these two qualities are not the strong points of today's congressmen. They use strong headed tactics while dealing with welfare of public and perhaps they never read about word 'simplicity' in their books.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mahatma Gandhi is considered Father of Nation and hence everyone can follow his ideals and swear by his ideals. But Congress leader Digvijai Singh objects to Modi citing Gandhi. I wonder whether 'Mahatma Gandhi' has been registered as brand name or trade mark by Congress. If so, nobody should infringe this right.

May be Modi and BJP do not deserve using Gandhi name. But Satan may also cite scriptures to serve own purpose.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/digvijaya-singh-slams-narendra-modi-for-invoking-mahatma-gandhi/1182138/
Father of nation is not brand to any political party, he is above all, as for this he and Subhash Bose, are not awarded with Bharat Ratna, as they are beyond it, any one can quote what father of nation thinks, he is ideal for this country.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Since Gandhi comes from Gujrat Modi probably has more than enough or as much right as any of us to take Gandhis name ! There are no dearth of Satans and demons in the congress party including their high command..

I would not want to see Gandhi monopolized by any party, state or any particular thought. He was for everyone, whatever he gave to this country. Good and bad are part of the deal, if congress thinks Gandhi was instrumental in freedom of India, creation of Pakistan was part of the deal. Are they ready to accept it?

I too would think so, no one is perfect nor was Gandhi, he had his weaknesses but the great thing about him was that he was ready to admit them , on the other hand his positive qualities were so great that they minimised his weak points. Mahatma Gandhi is now being used and manipulated by everyone for their own selfish reasons.When Sonia Gandhi stood for election at Chikmagalur the congress workers went around telling the villagers that she was Gandhi's daughter...

That is so silly! Imagine these people taking advantage of simple villagers, but then this ridiculous fact that the villagers do not even know who Sonia Gandhi really is points to the real state of affairs in the country ruled by Gandhi's congress for so many decades! :blink:

It is not Gandhi's congress. After independence Gandhi ji was not in favour of continue congress of that time. It is Nehru's family congress.

That is so silly! Imagine these people taking advantage of simple villagers, but then this ridiculous fact that the villagers do not even know who Sonia Gandhi really is points to the real state of affairs in the country ruled by Gandhi's congress for so many decades! :blink:

It is not Gandhi's congress. After independence Gandhi ji was not in favour of continue congress of that time. It is Nehru's family congress.

I know that, Gandhiji had asked Nehru to dissolve congress after the independence, but the reason that I called it Gandhi's congress is because congress party has seemingly copyrighted Gandhiji's name and majority of the public too believes it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I know that, Gandhiji had asked Nehru to dissolve congress after the independence, but the reason that I called it Gandhi's congress is because congress party has seemingly copyrighted Gandhiji's name and majority of the public too believes it!

It is not a fault of public. After Nehru his daughter Indira used surname Gandhi because Gandhi adopt Feroz Shah. Indira never use real surname of her husband. It is birjis. So public believe that Indira Gandhi is daughter or daughter-in-law of Mahatma Gandhi.

It is not a fault of public. After Nehru his daughter Indira used surname Gandhi because Gandhi adopt Feroz Shah. Indira never use real surname of her husband. It is birjis. So public believe that Indira Gandhi is daughter or daughter-in-law of Mahatma Gandhi.

It is a known fact that the reason Indira is believed to be Gandhiji's daughter is solely due to purposeful propaganda by the congress party and not just because she kept Gandhi surname. She did it with full knowledge of the advantages she could derive from the name and also because she did not want to be associated with a Muslim surname for political reasons!

Feroz had resigned from the house for certain reasons, to appease him Gandhi had adopted him to give his surname and that changed the Indian politics.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Gandhi belongs to the entire world. Many international luminaries were inspired by Martin Luther King to Obama to Malala by his thoughts. Let Diggy fight for the copy rights violation with them.

Actually Diggy has not stated thet 'Gandhi' is a brand name. This is just my question in the thread. He objected to use of 'Gandhi' name by Modi as he feels that RSS/ sangh Pariwar are fascists and anti Gandhian. It is also believed that Gandhi was killed by communal forces. So, it is astonishing that communal forces use Gandhi name. But how can you stop them. Even Satan can quote scripture to prove his point.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gandhi belongs to the entire world. Many international luminaries were inspired by Martin Luther King to Obama to Malala by his thoughts. Let Diggy fight for the copy rights violation with them.

Actually Diggy has not stated thet 'Gandhi' is a brand name. This is just my question in the thread. He objected to use of 'Gandhi' name by Modi as he feels that RSS/ sangh Pariwar are fascists and anti Gandhian. It is also believed that Gandhi was killed by communal forces. So, it is astonishing that communal forces use Gandhi name. But how can you stop them. Even Satan can quote scripture to prove his point.

Even though communal forces killed Gandhi, it was due to his role in the partition of country which was opposed by those factions. Those factions did not oppose Gandhi because they disliked his stand on dividing the country and not his philosophy. And in any case, like you mentioned even Satan can quote from scriptures and there can be no copyrights on any person including Gandhi!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Even though communal forces killed Gandhi, it was due to his role in the partition of country which was opposed by those factions. Those factions did not oppose Gandhi because they disliked his stand on dividing the country and not his philosophy. And in any case, like you mentioned even Satan can quote from scriptures and there can be no copyrights on any person including Gandhi!

Mahatma Gandhi did not favor partition. Once he even said that Partition of the country could be only over his dead body. But ultimately he gave in.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.