Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Marriage as slavery was their in India from decades. It is the modern educated Indians who have come to understand the difference between marriage and slavery.
The slavery which we call as 'Modern slavery' is not really modern. Slavery in all its forms was prevalent since Vedic ages, where an individual's prestige is decided by the number of slaves he has.
I think all these depend upon modem mindset due to rise of financial statuses, lately one retired civil servant has been keeping a servant and treating him like slave and never let him go outside home, all these are signs of master and they consider servants as kennel.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I think all these depend upon modem mindset due to rise of financial statuses, lately one retired civil servant has been keeping a servant and treating him like slave and never let him go outside home, all these are signs of master and they consider servants as kennel.

This mindset of using humans as slaves is as old as civilisation itself. There was a custom among the Royalty. A king's status used to be measured with the number of slaves he sends with his daughter after her marriage to her husband's home.

This mindset of using humans as slaves is as old as civilisation itself. There was a custom among the Royalty. A king's status used to be measured with the number of slaves he sends with his daughter after her marriage to her husband's home.

Yes they used to send slaves with the daughter after marriage in dowry.

This is modern slavery and the main cause of this is for sure poverty people don't let their kids study and ask them to earn money for them. How said I don't know why they have child when they know they won't be able to raise them. :evil:

This is modern slavery and the main cause of this is for sure poverty people don't let their kids study and ask them to earn money for them. How said I don't know why they have child when they know they won't be able to raise them. :evil:

Yes. child labor is the product of poverty. But why ? Parents know that the two hands of a child are more useful than the two hands of a child which holds school bag for giving the bread and butter to the family.

Yes. child labor is the product of poverty. But why ? Parents know that the two hands of a child are more useful than the two hands of a child which holds school bag for giving the bread and butter to the family.

that's right they feel they should have as many hands to earn they don't believe on education. :evil:
Latest form of modern day slavery is alleged that wife of one MP has killed domestic help, but she is saying that domestic help slips from the floor and died due to fall.

http://mohanmekap.com/

that's right they feel they should have as many hands to earn they don't believe on education. :evil:

What happens after completion of education is unsure. Whereas children who go for doing menial jobs which fetch them a few coins will have the satisfaction that they contributed to douse the fire of hunger of the family.

What happens after completion of education is unsure. Whereas children who go for doing menial jobs which fetch them a few coins will have the satisfaction that they contributed to douse the fire of hunger of the family.

That's true there is no surety that one will get a good job after completion of education but that's also truth that one gets mature and civilized if he/she is educated. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.