Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think all these depend upon modem mindset due to rise of financial statuses, lately one retired civil servant has been keeping a servant and treating him like slave and never let him go outside home, all these are signs of master and they consider servants as kennel.

This mindset of using humans as slaves is as old as civilisation itself. There was a custom among the Royalty. A king's status used to be measured with the number of slaves he sends with his daughter after her marriage to her husband's home.

Yes they used to send slaves with the daughter after marriage in dowry.

This is modern slavery and the main cause of this is for sure poverty people don't let their kids study and ask them to earn money for them. How said I don't know why they have child when they know they won't be able to raise them. :evil:

Yes. child labor is the product of poverty. But why ? Parents know that the two hands of a child are more useful than the two hands of a child which holds school bag for giving the bread and butter to the family.

that's right they feel they should have as many hands to earn they don't believe on education. :evil:

What happens after completion of education is unsure. Whereas children who go for doing menial jobs which fetch them a few coins will have the satisfaction that they contributed to douse the fire of hunger of the family.

That's true there is no surety that one will get a good job after completion of education but that's also truth that one gets mature and civilized if he/she is educated. :)

What's the use of civilization and maturity ? Can they fill the hungry stomachs.? Only a hungry person can feel the pain of hunger.
I think all these depend upon modem mindset due to rise of financial statuses, lately one retired civil servant has been keeping a servant and treating him like slave and never let him go outside home, all these are signs of master and they consider servants as kennel.

This mindset of using humans as slaves is as old as civilisation itself. There was a custom among the Royalty. A king's status used to be measured with the number of slaves he sends with his daughter after her marriage to her husband's home.

This is modern slavery and the main cause of this is for sure poverty people don't let their kids study and ask them to earn money for them. How said I don't know why they have child when they know they won't be able to raise them. :evil:

Yes. child labor is the product of poverty. But why ? Parents know that the two hands of a child are more useful than the two hands of a child which holds school bag for giving the bread and butter to the family.

that's right they feel they should have as many hands to earn they don't believe on education. :evil:

What happens after completion of education is unsure. Whereas children who go for doing menial jobs which fetch them a few coins will have the satisfaction that they contributed to douse the fire of hunger of the family.

That's true there is no surety that one will get a good job after completion of education but that's also truth that one gets mature and civilized if he/she is educated. :)

What's the use of civilization and maturity ? Can they fill the hungry stomachs.? Only a hungry person can feel the pain of hunger.

Absolutely education does not give the surety but they have more chances of getting good livelihood than those who are illiterate. :blink:

It is the mind set to rule which is engulfing human minds and it is the superiority complex that is eating out the basic humbleness within mind.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is the mind set to rule which is engulfing human minds and it is the superiority complex that is eating out the basic humbleness within mind.

Mind set can be changed provided you have a strong desire to change it. I too have servants. I treat them as my equals. If there is one who has the attitude of compassion and tolerance like me, others too can follow the suit. As long as one doesn't want to change his or her attitude willingly, this trend goes on.

Mind set can be changed provided you have a strong desire to change it. I too have servants. I treat them as my equals. If there is one who has the attitude of compassion and tolerance like me, others too can follow the suit. As long as one doesn't want to change his or her attitude willingly, this trend goes on.
Where will the desire to change mind set comes? it is the seer perception of superiority and humans always try to find other humans to show their might.

Where will the desire to change mind set comes? it is the seer perception of superiority and humans always try to find other humans to show their might.

Perceptions wont come of their own accord. A conscious effort has to be done. There are scores of seer perceptions in one's culture which are not relevent to the present scenario. You should try to get rid of them. For this you should have a strong rock like determination. Nothing is impossible. Did we not stop the practice of Sati from the society? If you want to see a change, you should become the change first.

Perceptions wont come of their own accord. A conscious effort has to be done. There are scores of seer perceptions in one's culture which are not relevent to the present scenario. You should try to get rid of them. For this you should have a strong rock like determination. Nothing is impossible. Did we not stop the practice of Sati from the society? If you want to see a change, you should become the change first.
Sati daha pratha was an open tradition, and it can be known to society, but the way the domestic helps are mistreated and sometimes murdered by their owner, are concise and stayed inside a home and how to know these, people will only know it when the incident has already occurred.

Sati daha pratha was an open tradition, and it can be known to society, but the way the domestic helps are mistreated and sometimes murdered by their owner, are concise and stayed inside a home and how to know these, people will only know it when the incident has already occurred.

Nobody can help if domestic violence and child abuse are unreported . Law enforcing authorities can act on only reported cases.

That is why it is difficult to stop as this is not limited to communities as it is widespread across all communities, it is done outside the realm of society and how to stop it is the most difficult question.

Nobody can help if domestic violence and child abuse are unreported . Law enforcing authorities can act on only reported cases.

In modern slavery, men are also treated like slaves by their wives and in-laws. This is very strange.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.