The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is a sheer waste of time and tax payer's money, instead government should indulge in welfare of masses, all these seems to be a politics played in dark ages where there is no such history to think of.

Government has to spend from the exchequer for the welfare schemes. For excavations ,govt spends money burdening the tax payer. Treasure hunt incurs lot of expenditure. Even if the govt succeeds in locating the treasure, common man cannot be beniiciary . Instead govt should expend on extracting the black money.

Extracting of black money is not in hand on government. It is money in other countries. Common man cannot be benefited directly but they benefited indirectly.

Agreed. But we have our own methods to extract black money within the powers of the government. They can be used. Black money holders in the country are running a parallel economy.
I don't see any harm if they are giving it a try. What if something solid comes out in the end? People all over the world are searching through places and digging hidden treasure even if they fail 95 times out of 100.

At what cost and whose cost. Tomorrow the government will say we do Havan for rains in all the state capitals with chief guests invited from different countries .There should be a limit for foolishness. Instead of digging for gold, let the government bring back the black amount lying in the Swiss banks.

What cost is involved in this? There are handful of laborers and heavily paid government employees, they will be paid anyways. The initial indicators are found positive. Why do we spend billions on search for mining business which we left abandoned in the end if found nothing? What if it proved a dream came true in the end?

A project of a government organization should not attempt where lot of Ifs and Buts Are there. This is nothing short of gambling with other's money. If the country needs gold,it can take it from the temples which are under the endowment ministries of different states. Another aspect is government cannot ruin an old historical monument.

In that case government should not make any attempts in exploring oil, gold, diamonds and other metals which they start on base of their primary surveys and most times have to give up because quantity was not worth. ASI always works on such hearsay or tips which fail almost 99% but they still do it. It works on ifs and buts. There are so many things in this world which were invented by accident or ifs and buts based. Even some very important discoveries which were believed not possible initially have taken their place in our lives. let them make a small investment which is not even mentionable in this case.

Munna, I too want that ASI should strike gold in order to narrow the gap in CAD. What I wanted to stress in this case is, there are other ways which are well within the jurisdiction of Governmental powers. Recently i read even Swiss govt also agreed to cooperate in exposing the black money. We should utilise such opportunities. Black money is eating away our economy.

Would you like to open your smallest of black secrets with me? No, same is the case with black money in Swiss banks. Every one worth his dime in politics is an account holder there, so there is no chance they will ever initiate a move in that direction. Let us live on dreams and hearsay.

Ahaha. When there is no money, where from I get whit or black money ?

Why, we can always go to temples with such big treasures that can bring the price of gold down the day they sell their stock.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't see any harm if they are giving it a try. What if something solid comes out in the end? People all over the world are searching through places and digging hidden treasure even if they fail 95 times out of 100.

At what cost and whose cost. Tomorrow the government will say we do Havan for rains in all the state capitals with chief guests invited from different countries .There should be a limit for foolishness. Instead of digging for gold, let the government bring back the black amount lying in the Swiss banks.

What cost is involved in this? There are handful of laborers and heavily paid government employees, they will be paid anyways. The initial indicators are found positive. Why do we spend billions on search for mining business which we left abandoned in the end if found nothing? What if it proved a dream came true in the end?

A project of a government organization should not attempt where lot of Ifs and Buts Are there. This is nothing short of gambling with other's money. If the country needs gold,it can take it from the temples which are under the endowment ministries of different states. Another aspect is government cannot ruin an old historical monument.

In that case government should not make any attempts in exploring oil, gold, diamonds and other metals which they start on base of their primary surveys and most times have to give up because quantity was not worth. ASI always works on such hearsay or tips which fail almost 99% but they still do it. It works on ifs and buts. There are so many things in this world which were invented by accident or ifs and buts based. Even some very important discoveries which were believed not possible initially have taken their place in our lives. let them make a small investment which is not even mentionable in this case.

Munna, I too want that ASI should strike gold in order to narrow the gap in CAD. What I wanted to stress in this case is, there are other ways which are well within the jurisdiction of Governmental powers. Recently i read even Swiss govt also agreed to cooperate in exposing the black money. We should utilise such opportunities. Black money is eating away our economy.

Would you like to open your smallest of black secrets with me? No, same is the case with black money in Swiss banks. Every one worth his dime in politics is an account holder there, so there is no chance they will ever initiate a move in that direction. Let us live on dreams and hearsay.

Ahaha. When there is no money, where from I get whit or black money ?

Why, we can always go to temples with such big treasures that can bring the price of gold down the day they sell their stock.

Are you saying I should go to some temples with a crowbar to dig, a basket to collect the rubble and a gunny bag to collect the gold ? A good idea. You know latest news says many temples around Unnao were already dug. It was rumored that some already grabbed gold and fled.
Anyhow, tell me if you are willing to be my partner in digging.
ABC news the erstwhile star news revealed that the sadhu is the member of congress party and his father was member also, it seems a cheap political gimmick to drive out attentions from other issues. Now the sadhu is hiding from reporters.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Archaeologists nowhere in the world dig for gold and treasures they do it for the sake of discovering the cultural heritage of that particular place and if they find any treasure in the process, it's not their fault.

Archaeologists nowhere in the world dig for gold and treasures they do it for the sake of discovering the cultural heritage of that particular place and if they find any treasure in the process, it's not their fault.

Absolutely right. Mohenjodaro and Harappa were excavated to know how old is Indian roots of civilisation. In this process Archaelogists discovered many precious and astonishing things which they never expected. While an excavation reveals the existence go precious metals, certainly is not their fault.

Absolutely right. Mohenjodaro and Harappa were excavated to know how old is Indian roots of civilisation. In this process Archaelogists discovered many precious and astonishing things which they never expected. While an excavation reveals the existence go precious metals, certainly is not their fault.
Perhaps India is different and wants to rewrite the definition of archaeologists, hope fully gold comes out.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Perhaps India is different and wants to rewrite the definition of archaeologists, hope fully gold comes out.

If gold is traced its welcome. It's very essential to reduce the gap in CAD, that decides the fate of a country's economy

Hopefully, because gold always comes out from inside the earth.

There is no reason to blame the ASI. I don't think they need to defend themselves in any way. It is the dream of the sadhu and that the ASI is just a medium to hunt for the gold, that's it.

If they can find gold, it is good for us, if they don't, what do we have to loose! A few labors are getting a temporary jobs!!!

And did you see that there were a lot of stalls that were selling eatables. I am feeling very happy for those poor people that they will at least get certain employment and a chance to earn well for another four weeks or so. Let each baba dream and let these poor people be self-employed :whistle:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.