The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I read it somewhere - When it comes to money and their future prospects, all politicians irrespective of party they belong to, will consult sadhus and saints but if they do not get what they expected then the Hindu sadhus, saints and even the Hindu religion itself is not worth. Please don't mind if I misquoted it.

You are correct. Many of our politicians are superstitious. Indira Gandhi wore Rudrax chain around her neck and was guided by 'saints' including Dharmedra Brahmachari, Rasputin of India. Once she was told that Charan Sing was performing 'maran yajna' to kill her father. An I.A.S. officer, probably Dharam Vir gaur, was assigned the job to verify this. The officer was not superstitious but he knew that iron cuts iron. He read a few books and told Indira Gandhi that such Yajna can be performed only if there is no water between the victim and place of Yajna. There being Jamuna river and many ponds, Charan singh could not perform such Yajna.

Most leaders except Communist- go to astrologers and saints to get guidance for winning in elections. People in general are also influenced by such leaders and so superstition and irrationality is wide spread.

All politicians got what they deserved, literately. :evil:

I forgot his name. Khushwant Singh used to say very often that there was a baba, who kicks his devotees on their heads. Most of the politicians used to stand in queue to get kicked.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

How I wish that sadhu dreams of a buried cache of onions so that the prices of onions would go down! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Now the dream is shattered. No hidden treasure. Excavation ended. The concerned authorities simply acted funny by relying on Sadhu's dream.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/No-hidden-treasure-in-Unnao-ASI-stops-excavation-Report/articleshow/24868620.cms

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Now the dream is shattered. No hidden treasure. Excavation ended. The concerned authorities simply acted funny by relying on Sadhu's dream.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/No-hidden-treasure-in-Unnao-ASI-stops-excavation-Report/articleshow/24868620.cms

Yes, I read it and posted a thread also. This hoax should act as an eye opener to ASI.
There is no reason to blame the ASI. I don't think they need to defend themselves in any way. It is the dream of the sadhu and that the ASI is just a medium to hunt for the gold, that's it.

If they can find gold, it is good for us, if they don't, what do we have to loose! A few labors are getting a temporary jobs!!!

And did you see that there were a lot of stalls that were selling eatables. I am feeling very happy for those poor people that they will at least get certain employment and a chance to earn well for another four weeks or so. Let each baba dream and let these poor people be self-employed :whistle:

We can say good bye to planning commission and nationalize all the Babas who are in a better position to create employment opportunities.

People really, very seriously worship such babas and are ready to follow their orders at the drop at a hat. So, I think they should spread the word about self-employment more than the government :laugh: :laugh:

yes people seriously worship babas, when police was bringing back Asha Ram from Gujrat to Rajasthan his 100 followers booked seat is aeroplanes.

Some of them are regular employees and agents of such babas whose self-interests are associated with them so they have to follow them every where. Even asha ram was a cart puller in his initial period of another such baba.

It's a known fact that Babas and politicians keep their own hired followers to show their popularity.

Sure, no business can do smoothly unless you have trained marketing staff. :)
At least electronic news channels have got their masala news for some day, as with it they can improve their trps.

Media in general are not saints. Many Babas and politicians are the background financiers.

Media only looks probing but they do as per direction of big players. They could be from any sections of the power seats politics, films,industry or religion. Media is only their mouthpiece in most cases.
Most media contents seems to me are sponsored contents especially of electronic news channels and that is why I tend to go back to print media as well as internet media so that I can check each news's partiality.

Print media also sails in the same boat.
Which media is to be believed as it seems that everywhere there is lack of ethics either print or electronic media, but amidst all these there should be some individual medias where one can find neutral reporting.

You all are writing for media and forgot original topic Dream of Sadhu. It is latest news that UP government said they are not searching gold but they searching weapons used by the rebel of 1857. What a U turn?

The search is by Archaeological department under govt. of India. state govt. has nothing to do with this. In fact, the archaeological deptt under Govt. of India is searching for things of historic importance and not for anything else.

Than who is behind rumors that Archaeological department is searching gold?

The issue has seen the light after the Sadhu's announcement.

Yes most of peoples are interested in gold no one have interest in old weapons.
It is like famous gold rush happened in America in 18th century, I have written an article about this.

Latest news says, excavation yielded a kitchen and a few bones.
Ancient civilization from this excavations, now the historians would be interested to this development. :evil:

But Sadhu's dream remained unfulfilled.

Dreams never fulfilled.
Now the dream is shattered. Let us now close this topic. We may begin a new thread when somebody again sees a dream worth discussion.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.