The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is no reason to blame the ASI. I don't think they need to defend themselves in any way. It is the dream of the sadhu and that the ASI is just a medium to hunt for the gold, that's it.

If they can find gold, it is good for us, if they don't, what do we have to loose! A few labors are getting a temporary jobs!!!

And did you see that there were a lot of stalls that were selling eatables. I am feeling very happy for those poor people that they will at least get certain employment and a chance to earn well for another four weeks or so. Let each baba dream and let these poor people be self-employed :whistle:

We can say good bye to planning commission and nationalize all the Babas who are in a better position to create employment opportunities.

People really, very seriously worship such babas and are ready to follow their orders at the drop at a hat. So, I think they should spread the word about self-employment more than the government :laugh: :laugh:

yes people seriously worship babas, when police was bringing back Asha Ram from Gujrat to Rajasthan his 100 followers booked seat is aeroplanes.

Some of them are regular employees and agents of such babas whose self-interests are associated with them so they have to follow them every where. Even asha ram was a cart puller in his initial period of another such baba.

It's a known fact that Babas and politicians keep their own hired followers to show their popularity.

Sure, no business can do smoothly unless you have trained marketing staff. :)
At least electronic news channels have got their masala news for some day, as with it they can improve their trps.

Media in general are not saints. Many Babas and politicians are the background financiers.

Media only looks probing but they do as per direction of big players. They could be from any sections of the power seats politics, films,industry or religion. Media is only their mouthpiece in most cases.
Most media contents seems to me are sponsored contents especially of electronic news channels and that is why I tend to go back to print media as well as internet media so that I can check each news's partiality.

Print media also sails in the same boat.
Which media is to be believed as it seems that everywhere there is lack of ethics either print or electronic media, but amidst all these there should be some individual medias where one can find neutral reporting.

You all are writing for media and forgot original topic Dream of Sadhu. It is latest news that UP government said they are not searching gold but they searching weapons used by the rebel of 1857. What a U turn?

The search is by Archaeological department under govt. of India. state govt. has nothing to do with this. In fact, the archaeological deptt under Govt. of India is searching for things of historic importance and not for anything else.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is no reason to blame the ASI. I don't think they need to defend themselves in any way. It is the dream of the sadhu and that the ASI is just a medium to hunt for the gold, that's it.

If they can find gold, it is good for us, if they don't, what do we have to loose! A few labors are getting a temporary jobs!!!

And did you see that there were a lot of stalls that were selling eatables. I am feeling very happy for those poor people that they will at least get certain employment and a chance to earn well for another four weeks or so. Let each baba dream and let these poor people be self-employed :whistle:

We can say good bye to planning commission and nationalize all the Babas who are in a better position to create employment opportunities.

People really, very seriously worship such babas and are ready to follow their orders at the drop at a hat. So, I think they should spread the word about self-employment more than the government :laugh: :laugh:

yes people seriously worship babas, when police was bringing back Asha Ram from Gujrat to Rajasthan his 100 followers booked seat is aeroplanes.

Some of them are regular employees and agents of such babas whose self-interests are associated with them so they have to follow them every where. Even asha ram was a cart puller in his initial period of another such baba.

It's a known fact that Babas and politicians keep their own hired followers to show their popularity.

At least electronic news channels have got their masala news for some day, as with it they can improve their trps.

Media in general are not saints. Many Babas and politicians are the background financiers.

Media only looks probing but they do as per direction of big players. They could be from any sections of the power seats politics, films,industry or religion. Media is only their mouthpiece in most cases.
Most media contents seems to me are sponsored contents especially of electronic news channels and that is why I tend to go back to print media as well as internet media so that I can check each news's partiality.

Which media is to be believed as it seems that everywhere there is lack of ethics either print or electronic media, but amidst all these there should be some individual medias where one can find neutral reporting.

You all are writing for media and forgot original topic Dream of Sadhu. It is latest news that UP government said they are not searching gold but they searching weapons used by the rebel of 1857. What a U turn?

The search is by Archaeological department under govt. of India. state govt. has nothing to do with this. In fact, the archaeological deptt under Govt. of India is searching for things of historic importance and not for anything else.
:ohmy: Then, it is good, :ohmy: I could hope something like part of Indus valley civilization should come out so that we can visit there to see, as most part of Indus valley civilization are there at western neighbor. :woohoo:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

ASI said earlier that they are following the signals indicating the presence of metals. If this is a part of their excavations for locating places of historical importance,it's ok.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, mohan manohar

ASI said earlier that they are following the signals indicating the presence of metals. If this is a part of their excavations for locating places of historical importance,it's ok.
They are searching for :dry: :ohmy: metals this means they are after gold, well this seems to me that if they at all find it then it should be announced during elections :P

http://mohanmekap.com/

They are searching for :dry: :ohmy: metals this means they are after gold, well this seems to me that if they at all find it then it should be announced during elections :P

Its not an election stunt but yielding to the superstitious dreams of a Sadhu, which they are denying now.

Than who is behind rumors that Archaeological department is searching gold?

The issue has seen the light after the Sadhu's announcement.
Now what is the latest news about that topics. I think something will be comeout may be gold or anything else.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Now what is the latest news about that topics. I think something will be comeout may be gold or anything else.

Still excavation is going on. Yes lot of rubble has come out.

The issue has seen the light after the Sadhu's announcement.

Yes most of peoples are interested in gold no one have interest in old weapons.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.