The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is no reason to blame the ASI. I don't think they need to defend themselves in any way. It is the dream of the sadhu and that the ASI is just a medium to hunt for the gold, that's it.

If they can find gold, it is good for us, if they don't, what do we have to loose! A few labors are getting a temporary jobs!!!

And did you see that there were a lot of stalls that were selling eatables. I am feeling very happy for those poor people that they will at least get certain employment and a chance to earn well for another four weeks or so. Let each baba dream and let these poor people be self-employed :whistle:

Certainly, India is fun loving country, if they earn while they learn, there is no harm.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
There is no reason to blame the ASI. I don't think they need to defend themselves in any way. It is the dream of the sadhu and that the ASI is just a medium to hunt for the gold, that's it.

If they can find gold, it is good for us, if they don't, what do we have to loose! A few labors are getting a temporary jobs!!!

And did you see that there were a lot of stalls that were selling eatables. I am feeling very happy for those poor people that they will at least get certain employment and a chance to earn well for another four weeks or so. Let each baba dream and let these poor people be self-employed :whistle:

We can say good bye to planning commission and nationalize all the Babas who are in a better position to create employment opportunities.

We can say good bye to planning commission and nationalize all the Babas who are in a better position to create employment opportunities.
Also B SE and other financial organisations as they can dream and spell where the treasure is and where the future is. India is a great country and perhaps all these greatness are ignoring such developments.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Also B SE and other financial organisations as they can dream and spell where the treasure is and where the future is. India is a great country and perhaps all these greatness are ignoring such developments.

Jokes apart, we need a scientific bent of mind and adopt pragmatic execution. This is the need of the hour.

People really, very seriously worship such babas and are ready to follow their orders at the drop at a hat. So, I think they should spread the word about self-employment more than the government :laugh: :laugh:

People really, very seriously worship such babas and are ready to follow their orders at the drop at a hat. So, I think they should spread the word about self-employment more than the government :laugh: :laugh:
it is a nice idea babas promoting self employment they should play a prominent role in eradication of blind believes

http://mohanmekap.com/

it is a nice idea babas promoting self employment they should play a prominent role in eradication of blind believes

The only thing is that, they will alwyas have to come up with such things and people will have to make crowds there always. I don't think that may be possible each time. Anyways, they can come up with something else, in that case.
Thank you said by: anil
It is a sheer waste of time and tax payer's money, instead government should indulge in welfare of masses, all these seems to be a politics played in dark ages where there is no such history to think of.

Government has to spend from the exchequer for the welfare schemes. For excavations ,govt spends money burdening the tax payer. Treasure hunt incurs lot of expenditure. Even if the govt succeeds in locating the treasure, common man cannot be beniiciary . Instead govt should expend on extracting the black money.

Extracting of black money is not in hand on government. It is money in other countries. Common man cannot be benefited directly but they benefited indirectly.

Agreed. But we have our own methods to extract black money within the powers of the government. They can be used. Black money holders in the country are running a parallel economy.

Indeed the peoples who have black money is much powerful so it is not possible for government to trace them, In my city Income tax raid is very common. But these are small fishes.

Jokes apart, we need a scientific bent of mind and adopt pragmatic execution. This is the need of the hour.

No, I am not taking your suggestions as jokes but seriously going to forward them for government to add them in our plans. Perhaps the Unnao digging is joke but the temples sitting over thousands of tons of gold can be good source of filling the gap government is facing right now, what do you say- what is the list of such temples who are making people to part with their gold on false beliefs? Let's start with them!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No, I am not taking your suggestions as jokes but seriously going to forward them for government to add them in our plans. Perhaps the Unnao digging is joke but the temples sitting over thousands of tons of gold can be good source of filling the gap government is facing right now, what do you say- what is the list of such temples who are making people to part with their gold on false beliefs? Let's start with them!

Temples are not forcing the so called devotees to part with their gold. Its the foolish thinking of the devotees, that the more valuable gift to god, the more they will be nearer to god.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.