Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
From time to time, from the govt. of the day, there are many undesirable statements from the central govt. ministers abt. food habits of common Indians such as, if rise price of sugar, then it is good for blood sugar eat less sugar, if dal price is rising, then ditch it, if rice price is rising, then we are giving it free, but they are giving it free to BPL families. Now, we should eat one curry only with rice or rotis or what ever, slowly, one day if this trend continues, we should be advised to eat ours nails for break fast and nails of lunch, supper or dinner.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I don't why we should pay any attention to what people like Sibbal and Digvijay Singh say, all they do is blow hot air from their mouths and nothing else! Talking about them and their worthless comments is giving them publicity which they do not deserve at all! :blink:

Exactly my feelings ! They both are of the same category without making any positive contributions from their side...

I sincerely feel that such people must be retired forcefully and sent into oblivion so that we do not have to listen to their nonsense any more! But since we are in India I don't feel it will happen ever!

LOL, that is a comforting thought ! Just imagine what would happen if Digvijay Singh vanishes forever from the political scene...The only thing these people provide is comedy...

It means you are missing Lalu Prasad. He is best on comedian in politics.
I think the country and the citizens are blessed for this kind gesture of the leader, who undertook many hardships, carefully selected best known jokers ever known to this country to provide a comic relief amidst the miseries of misrule and scams . Jay Ho
There was times when lawyer turned politicians had brought independence to India and now the same class is criticizing Indians.

There was times when lawyer turned politicians had brought independence to India and now the same class is criticizing Indians.

Times changed. Attitudes changed. If there is a fault in the system what's wrong in pointing out the mistake ?
I feel we are getting too emotional to understand the truth in Kapil sibal's statement. There is no doubt that the middle class is expanding. This is good that many now have higher living standard and enriched their diet. But the economic affect is mismatch between demand and supply and increase in prices.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I feel we are getting too emotional to understand the truth in Kapil sibal's statement. There is no doubt that the middle class is expanding. This is good that many now have higher living standard and enriched their diet. But the economic affect is mismatch between demand and supply and increase in prices.
Abs, he is trying to express that but every time why I do not know the way he explains always open flood gates for wrong interpretation of his thoughts, it is absolutely, essential for cong to understand that they should not make him spokesman as this can reflect badly, a spokesperson should be a good orator and smiling always.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Abs, he is trying to express that but every time why I do not know the way he explains always open flood gates for wrong interpretation of his thoughts, it is absolutely, essential for cong to understand that they should not make him spokesman as this can reflect badly, a spokesperson should be a good orator and smiling always.

Kapil sibal is an advocate and so he gives logical arguments that are true but not appealing to people. It is best to give this task to those who understand mob psychology. Modi understands mob psychology and so gets positive response even if he is wrong.

Kapil sibal is an advocate and so he gives logical arguments that are true but not appealing to people. It is best to give this task to those who understand mob psychology. Modi understands mob psychology and so gets positive response even if he is wrong.

True. Politicians aim at the gullibility of the people about which they are well conversant.

True. Politicians aim at the gullibility of the people about which they are well conversant.

Apparently Kapil is a good lawyer but a bad politician whereas Modi is best politician.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.