Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here the actual worry that is there within the minds of most Hindu leaders is more to do with tradition and a way of life that is being practiced by Hindus...Hindusim is more a way of life than religion and if these traditions and customs are not preserved we will see that in a few generations to come there will be nothing left ! I don't see anything wrong in some of these leaders who show their concern by asking people to do what they think is right ..

Yes maybe they had good intentions behind their advise, but it is impracticable and illogical. India is already suffering from over population, this will only add to the problem.
Here the actual worry that is there within the minds of most Hindu leaders is more to do with tradition and a way of life that is being practiced by Hindus...Hindusim is more a way of life than religion and if these traditions and customs are not preserved we will see that in a few generations to come there will be nothing left ! I don't see anything wrong in some of these leaders who show their concern by asking people to do what they think is right ..

Yes maybe they had good intentions behind their advise, but it is impracticable and illogical. India is already suffering from over population, this will only add to the problem.

That is true ! But the advise given is personal and it does not mean that people are going to have more children because of what he says, they will first think of their own priorities and not bother about what some leader says ...Hindusim is the only religion where most of the time its leaders have very little say in an individual's lifestyle, they cannot manipulate it ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When Catholics and Muslims openly say that family planning is against their religion, what is wrong if Hindu leaders advise Hindus to have more children? I dont see anything wrong with it....In India everything that Hindu does is seen with colored glasses even when it is something that has always been there ! Most Hindu couple after marriage are blessed by elders - 'May your home be blessed with many children and grandchildren'....

In fact, religion is a divisive and obstructing element. Catholics and Muslims oppose artificial means of family planning. Orthodox Hindus also do. Even Mahatma Gandhi was opposed to artificial means of family planning. All religions have similar views.

However what differentiates Ashok Singhal's statement is that he fears Hindus being reduced to minority. Muslims and Christians oppose family planning measures not because of fear of reducing numbers. This day do on purely religious grounds. Mother Teresa would oppose artificial family planning measures even if Christians were the only community.

Muslims have more children with the intent of increasing their population.In fact there was a time here in Kerala and bordering Krnataka when there was something termed as love jihad :dry: , where a musilm youth befriended and got a girl to mary him after converting her, it is the same in Catholism where a hindu almost all the time gets converted and never the other way round.There was a huge outcry and quite a few couple were caught ...I doubt if Hindus are that desperate, so the only sane thing that Hindu leaders can do is to advise the Hindus to have more children which is not harmful...

Love jihad is very much rampant even in Maharashtra and it is done with the sole intention of corrupting Hindu girls. For this purpose, the religious leaders give financial assistance, provide their community boys with good clothes, bikes, etc so that they can take Hindu girls out and upon their successfully 'corrupting' these girls, they are paid a bonus, the higher the caste of the girl is, the higher is the amount of the bonus they receive. Mind you, this is a plan where they are only required to 'corrupt' the girls and not marry them, marriages occur only in very very rare cases! :blink: :blink: So if this is not intentional malice towards HIndu community, I don't know what else can it be? :blink: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

hahahahahhahahhha, This is a real joke! Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Issai, all will have lots of children then one day, Indians will not have anything to eat. Everybody is concerned about their religion, no one thinks about "Humanity".

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
hahahahahhahahhha, This is a real joke! Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Issai, all will have lots of children then one day, Indians will not have anything to eat. Everybody is concerned about their religion, no one thinks about "Humanity".

There is the catch, they are keeping enough spaces in their own countries but they overcrowd it in countries they want to capture either by converting or producing 15-20 children per family. The problem will go out of hands in about next 5-10 years.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Grand father generations have more than four children and perhaps if that conscious gains to mind of people that can happen no one knows about human psychology as it is always afraid of fear of anything.

http://mohanmekap.com/

When Catholics and Muslims openly say that family planning is against their religion, what is wrong if Hindu leaders advise Hindus to have more children? I dont see anything wrong with it....In India everything that Hindu does is seen with colored glasses even when it is something that has always been there ! Most Hindu couple after marriage are blessed by elders - 'May your home be blessed with many children and grandchildren'....

In fact, religion is a divisive and obstructing element. Catholics and Muslims oppose artificial means of family planning. Orthodox Hindus also do. Even Mahatma Gandhi was opposed to artificial means of family planning. All religions have similar views.

However what differentiates Ashok Singhal's statement is that he fears Hindus being reduced to minority. Muslims and Christians oppose family planning measures not because of fear of reducing numbers. This day do on purely religious grounds. Mother Teresa would oppose artificial family planning measures even if Christians were the only community.

Muslims have more children with the intent of increasing their population.In fact there was a time here in Kerala and bordering Krnataka when there was something termed as love jihad :dry: , where a musilm youth befriended and got a girl to mary him after converting her, it is the same in Catholism where a hindu almost all the time gets converted and never the other way round.There was a huge outcry and quite a few couple were caught ...I doubt if Hindus are that desperate, so the only sane thing that Hindu leaders can do is to advise the Hindus to have more children which is not harmful...

Love jihad is very much rampant even in Maharashtra and it is done with the sole intention of corrupting Hindu girls. For this purpose, the religious leaders give financial assistance, provide their community boys with good clothes, bikes, etc so that they can take Hindu girls out and upon their successfully 'corrupting' these girls, they are paid a bonus, the higher the caste of the girl is, the higher is the amount of the bonus they receive. Mind you, this is a plan where they are only required to 'corrupt' the girls and not marry them, marriages occur only in very very rare cases! :blink: :blink: So if this is not intentional malice towards HIndu community, I don't know what else can it be? :blink: :blink:

Yes Kalyani, that happens here too ..Last year there was a case where the Bajrang dal people caught hold of a couple who were planning to elope to Kerala and as for the girls version get married there.Later it was found that the fellow was not only married but was a pimp and was planning to take her to Mumbai...But the police simply shut the case since it involves a minority and made much of the Bajrang dal infringing on personal freedom.No doubt that outfits like Bajranj Dal get carried away most of the time , but here it saved the life of a young girl..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Yes Kalyani, that happens here too ..Last year there was a case where the Bajrang dal people caught hold of a couple who were planning to elope to Kerala and as for the girls version get married there.Later it was found that the fellow was not only married but was a pimp and was planning to take her to Mumbai...But the police simply shut the case since it involves a minority and made much of the Bajrang dal infringing on personal freedom.No doubt that outfits like Bajranj Dal get carried away most of the time , but here it saved the life of a young girl..

Oh My! The girl was really lucky to have gotten away from his clutches! :blink: There are so many girls who are not so lucky, in fact even if these boys marry a girl, her life is too miserable, I have seen one case with my own eyes. The poor girl fell ill due to years of ill treatment and subsequently died at a young age, leaving behind two little kids! I think there is a one novel by S.L. Bhairappa written on such type of marriages, i do not know its original name but in Marathi, it has been translated as 'Aavaran' which means a layer or a covering!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No Islam does not stop them from family planning as people in developed Muslim countries are adapting to these methods but Muslims in soft countries such as India in order to capture the reins of the country are trying their best to out number Hindus and they have done it successfully with the help of power-hungry politicians to a great extent.

This is more a matter of illiteracy and poverty. The affluent and educated Muslims will not have more children Even the Hindu dalits or backward poor people have more children. This is a socio economic issue and neeeds be tackled that way and not from a c ommunal or religious angle.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Bjarang dal and related activists most of times does this after request from parents or locality but that incident painted in different manner in national media, this example is one such glaring one.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.